Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Dying to see my LO again
Lopersgrl posted:
It is so rough not getting to see my LO. I wish my doc would do an U/S at every appt. I can not stand being not being able to see him/her. It is driving me crazy. I have an appt with my doc next tuesday and I will be 13w4d at the appt. I was sooooo hoping that they would do a U/S at my appt. I have definitely got to buy me a doppler so I can atleast listen to my baby. Somtimes I dont even feel pregnant... Ugh I just want to see the baby....
Me(23) DH (24) TTC 5 years w/1 M/C after 2 years. 3 rounds of clomid and a BFP on my own on 2/2/12. Due in October.

gjbsgirl5705 responded:
I hear ya! i love to see baby but, unfortunately most ob's only do 2 of them unless there are other issues. I have a doppler and I love it!! I use it every other day and LOVE hearing that sweet sound
me(Amy) - 30 dh - 29
IVF/ICSI -1 Caleb born 4/18/08
IVF/ICSI -2 Carter born 4/29/11
Surprise BFP!! - due 10/26/12

rooni134 responded:
I hear ya! i was a mess until i could feel her everyday which wasn't until i hit week 20 or so. my doctor told me not to, but if your doctor doesn't mind, then you should definitely get a Doppler. i would have definitely gotten one, but my doctor didn't want me to because they said i wouldn't know what to look for and would just panic. still i bought a fetal stethoscope which i got yesterday. BIG WASTE OF MONEY. i couldn't even hear my own heart beat!! good thing it was only 12 dollars, i should have known it was too good to be true. it'll go by fast, and when you get to the anatomy scan it'll be worth the wait!

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I have been TTC'ing since 2008. We stopped actively TTC'ing in mid-2009 after it was determined that it was unexplained IF so we figure...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!