Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Movement, etc....
beckyatmoms posted:
Last night was the first time my DH was able to feel the babies kicking, which almost brought tears to my eyes. I am finally starting to feel them moving a lot more. Most of the time I can't tell which is which but it is still exciting.

Otherwise, does anyone else ever have trouble breathing? Sometimes I just feel like I cannot catch my breath. It always passes but this morning it was especially bad and I started to get worried. I think it must have something to do with the position of the babies squishing my lungs but it is scary. I also keep having yellowish/clear discharge which is annoying. I know it's fine and with the twins and the cerclage I expected increased discharge but it still worries me.
Becky (35) DH (31) DS (12) DSD (5) MFIF TTC 3 1/2 years
IVF 1 (2/10) BFN
IVF 2 (3/11) BFN
IVF 3 (12/11) BFP....TWINS....EDD 8/23/12...PINK TEAM!

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
I'm so glad that he can feel them now! My husband has felt our boy kicking a few times, but today was the first time he was able to feel our girl. I can always tell which twin is which because our girl is down lower than our boy. Every time I have an ultrasound, she's still below him, and kicking him.
It's so cool to see my husband's face light up when he is having quality time petting my baby bump, LOL!

I've been having trouble breathing, tightness in my chest, and everything but full blown asthma attacks for a few weeks. I've been using my rescue inhaler a lot. I have had asthma for years, but you might want to mention this to your doctor and see what he/she thinks. It's pretty scary when it's this hard to breathe.

mosleyd36 responded:
I am finally feeling real movement in there! I have had "flutters" for weeks but this is real movement! He finds my bladder every now and then. I have felt him on the outside a few times but DH hasn't been able to feel him yet and he's bummed. I keep telling it will be anyday now that he will feel him. It is so fun! It makes it so real!

I do get out of breath sometimes but not like that. I am noticing it's getting harder and harder to bend over especially putting on socks and shoes...I am glad sandal season is around the corner! I don't even have a real big belly yet so I can only imagine how bad it's going to get! I love it!
Danielle (29) DH (31) TTC since July '08. Severe MFIF. IVF 1 9/10...BFN. IVF 2 8/11-BFP m/c @ 6 weeks. FET 1 12/11-BFP! EDD 9/1/12!

beckyatmoms replied to mosleyd36's response:
Hey Danielle! I feel like you haven't been on forever!!! I'm glad things seem to be going well for you. I feel you on the big belly. I will be 21 weeks this week but when I went for my last appointment at 19 weeks I was measuring 24 weeks (which is normal for twins). I swear I wasn't much bigger than this when I delivered my son! I can't imagine getting much bigger but I know I will. It's going to be crazy!!!
Becky (35) DH (31) DS (12) DSD (5) MFIF TTC 3 1/2 years
IVF 1 (2/10) BFN
IVF 2 (3/11) BFN
IVF 3 (12/11) BFP....TWINS....EDD 8/23/12...PINK TEAM!

mosleyd36 replied to beckyatmoms's response:
I know, I haven't been on in a bit. DH has had a rough month so I have been dealing with that (see my update). Things are going really well and I am loving every minute of feeling this little guy:)
Danielle (29) DH (31) TTC since July '08. Severe MFIF. IVF 1 9/10...BFN. IVF 2 8/11-BFP m/c @ 6 weeks. FET 1 12/11-BFP! EDD 9/1/12!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Taryn (22). I met my DH (29) in 2006 and we were married 12/8/2007. I have PCOS and DH has MFIF issues. It took three rounds of IUI's a...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.