Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Introduction
deliela999 posted:
Hi, I'm Erin and thrilled to finally join this forum! I finally got my BFP on Sunday. Beta 1 on Monday was 402, beta 2 on Wednesday was 954. I tried for 9 months before starting clomid. After 4 failed rounds of clomid with a good HSG and SA we were sent on to an RE. The RE said clomid just wasn't the right medicine for my body and ordered femara, gonal-f, and novarel trigger. He was right! My first cycle did it! The gonal-f made me feel like crap and I was starting to question my sanity that it was not only self-inflicted, but also expensive. It was worth it. Now we're waiting 3 weeks for our first ultrasound on 4/26. After all this we're anxious to see the heartbeat and know that everything looks ok. According to the webmd calculator I'm due 12-11-12, currently 4 weeks 3 days.

gjbsgirl5705 responded:
congratulations and welcome to the board! Those look like great beta numbers!
me(Amy) - 30 dh - 29
IVF/ICSI -1 Caleb born 4/18/08
IVF/ICSI -2 Carter born 4/29/11
Surprise BFP!! - due 10/26/12

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
Congratulations!!! I know that you're so excited waiting for the ultrasound!

codysu responded:
Congrats and welcome!!!
Cody 38, DH 45 - IVF 1-m/c @ 6wk, IVF 2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12 PINK Team!!

rooni134 responded:
Hi Erin and welcome! if you would like to join the list, please give me your details and i'll add you! thank you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Angie. We had been trying for a little over a year. I had low prog, and we were dealing with MFIF. We have 1 little girl and trying to add ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.