Skip to content
PAIF Grad Board?
KLC1018 posted:
Hi,

I've been lurking and reading some posts catching up on all the latest news with everyone and I have seen a few people mention the PAIF Grab Board. Is this an actual community? If so, where is it? I would love to have somewhere else to go to communicate with others from this community who have moved on. Just wondering if that's what it is. Thanks!!

Kerri
Me(38),DH(39)TTC since Oct '09. Dx w/Unexplained Infertility. Clomid 4 mos. BFN. 1st IUI FSH injectibles/Ovidrel Trigger May '11 BFN. June '11 skipped. BFP July '11-on our own! It's a BOY! EDD 3/6/12.

Susan1777 responded:
Here you go Kerri:

http://exchanges.webmd.com/paif-graduates-exchange

It's under the parenting section if you need to find it.
Was on ITSG since May of 2004....due to PCOS, tubal, and male factor issues, 5 years of TTC, numerous surgeries, IUI's, and 3 IVF's later, our little girl, Shelby Faith, was born on 5/29/09.

KLC1018 replied to Susan1777's response:
Awesome! Thanks so much. I see it doesn't look like it gets much traffic. Hopefully with all the recent deliveries from this board, more people will go to that one. I'd love to stay connected with others from here.
Kerri
Me(38),DH(39)TTC since Oct '09. Dx w/Unexplained Infertility. Clomid 4 mos. BFN. 1st IUI FSH injectibles/Ovidrel Trigger May '11 BFN. June '11 skipped. BFP July '11-on our own! It's a BOY! EDD 3/6/12.

booklvr04 replied to KLC1018's response:
Hi Kerri -

Yes! Please come over! There are a few of us that try to post regularly, but a lot of the girls don't post much, so it will be great to see some new faces! Congratulations!
Emily(31); DH(32) - After 4 failed IUI's we conceived on our own prior to our IVF cycle! Alexander Edward was born on 9/1/2010; 5lbs 15oz, 20; God is Great!

PGinSJ replied to booklvr04's response:
Yes I'd love to see the Grad board become larger and more active, it is slow now. Do u think people kno about it? Or are we all just busy parenting? I used to be so active here on webmd, however I have some friends I've met here that I text or friended on Facebook and that's easier at times.
Me (39) and DH (38). 2 m/cs and unexplained IF. DS Connor born 8/22/10 via our 3rd IUI and DS 2 Tyler born 3/25/12, conceived naturally.

KLC1018 replied to PGinSJ's response:
I'm not sure how many people know about it. I still can't find it when I'm looking for it. I just clicked on the link that Susan sent above and saved it as a favorite. I tried going into the Parenting community but still couldn't find it.
I'm sure lots of people are busy, but babies do nap occassionally. I hope to see it become more active as well.
Kerri

no1phillygirl responded:
The boards used to be very active but it's been quite sometime since newbies have joined. I'm looking forward to following there.
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

Spotlight: Member Stories

The story I need to tell is the one about fighting infertility, through the two miscarriages and finally the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel-t...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.