Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Doc appt today
Lopersgrl posted:
Well I had my baby appointment today and I can say that I have not been able to stop smiling all day. )))))

13w4d
Heart beat was 158
No weight gain...Yet lol
And we get to find out if we have an Ethan or Sophie in my tummy on May15th.

it is all so exciting and I am glad we are all getting to experience these things after what we have all been through..

Good luck ladies and I wish each and every one of you the best of luck through out your pregnancy.
Me(23) DH (24) TTC 5 years w/1 M/C after 2 years. 3 rounds of clomid and a BFP on my own on 2/2/12. Due in October.

rooni134 responded:
yea! i hope all your appts are just as awesome!

codysu responded:
So exciting to find out the sex! Congrats on a great appt!
Cody 38, DH 45 - IVF 1-m/c @ 6wk, IVF 2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12 PINK Team!!

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
Both names you have picked out are great! I bet you're dying to find out and are counting the days until May 15!

Lopersgrl replied to FrenchBulldogMom's response:
OH YES!!!!! We cant be any more excited at this point. what makes me the most excited is how much DH is excited. He just keeps asking me questions... When are you going to start showing? Are you going to buy clothes to show off the baby? When do we get to find out the sex? How are you decorating the nursery?

He is sooo excited and can't wait for my belly to pop so it actually looks like I am pregnant. Like i said.. it's all just so exciting.
Me(23) DH (24) TTC 5 years w/1 M/C after 2 years. 3 rounds of clomid and a BFP on my own on 2/2/12. Due in October.

nordygirl33 responded:
so happy it went well:) Can't wait to find out what you are having too. Love both of the names.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi there, I'm Amanda. I am 24 and DH is 32, we have been ttc since we got married in October of 2009. My older sister had been diagnosed with PCOS...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful