Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Appointment Update
nicram8683 posted:
Had my ultrasound tonight and it went great. Normally, children are not allowed in the room & (get this) spouse either except for 20 wk scans. I informed the radiologist that 1. My husband was gone at 20 wk scan and 2. I really wanted my DD to at least see the baby on the screen, even if it was a quick look, then out.
So she was super nice and let them both stay for the whole thing

He is weighing in at 3lbs 5 oz, and they did not do a full length measurement, but all his other measurements (head, stomach, etc) were coming in at 29-31 weeks. I am 29w2d so everything is right on track. Cervix looked good and placenta is nice and high.

The tech even printed a nice pic out of the profile for my daughter to have.
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012 It's a BOY!!

Lopersgrl responded:
YAY!!!! I am glad you got to have a great visit and that you have a nice tech to work with. Congrats
Me(23) DH (24) TTC 5 years w/1 M/C after 2 years. 3 rounds of clomid and a BFP on my own on 2/2/12. Due in October.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I just started TTC, post vasectomy-reversal surgery. DH's vasectomy was done 9 yrs ago; reversed (Aug 2010). I've been using a ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful