Skip to content
Appointment Update
nicram8683 posted:
Had my ultrasound tonight and it went great. Normally, children are not allowed in the room & (get this) spouse either except for 20 wk scans. I informed the radiologist that 1. My husband was gone at 20 wk scan and 2. I really wanted my DD to at least see the baby on the screen, even if it was a quick look, then out.
So she was super nice and let them both stay for the whole thing

He is weighing in at 3lbs 5 oz, and they did not do a full length measurement, but all his other measurements (head, stomach, etc) were coming in at 29-31 weeks. I am 29w2d so everything is right on track. Cervix looked good and placenta is nice and high.

The tech even printed a nice pic out of the profile for my daughter to have.
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012 It's a BOY!!

Lopersgrl responded:
YAY!!!! I am glad you got to have a great visit and that you have a nice tech to work with. Congrats
Me(23) DH (24) TTC 5 years w/1 M/C after 2 years. 3 rounds of clomid and a BFP on my own on 2/2/12. Due in October.

Spotlight: Member Stories

6 rounds of Clomid (spring/summer 2011), Laparoscopy for endo and ovarian cysts (August 2011), Lupron to remove any remaining endo (fall/winter 20...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.