Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sunday is the hospital tour:)
nordygirl33 posted:
Now it is getting real. The hospital tour is this Sunday. Has anyone else looked into doing this?

beckyatmoms responded:
I had a hospital tour scheduled when I was pregnant with my son but ended up delivering him 5 weeks early (before my appointment). This time I will be delivering at a different hospital and my SIL delivered there in December. I don't really feel it's necessary for me to do a tour because I pretty much saw everything when I was there with her, plus your nurse will tell you everything you need to know.

It is something to look forward to though. Enjoy!!!
Becky (35) DH (31) DS (12) DSD (5) MFIF TTC 3 1/2 years
IVF 1 (2/10) BFN
IVF 2 (3/11) BFN
IVF 3 (12/11) BFP....TWINS....EDD 8/23/12...PINK TEAM!

gjbsgirl5705 responded:
I took a hospital tour with my 1st and 2nd. It was cool.... i loved seeing where I was going to have my baby made it seem very real and almost like... this is actually going to happen!! i doubt we'll do one with this baby because i was just at the hospital a year ago... i'm sure much hasn't changed
me(Amy) - 30 dh - 29
IVF/ICSI -1 Caleb born 4/18/08
IVF/ICSI -2 Carter born 4/29/11
Surprise BFP!! - due 10/26/12

rooni134 responded:
I have a birthing class coming up which will last all day and i was told that we would get an opportunity to see the hospital i would deliver at. i am really excited!! the class is on the 12th of May.

nordygirl33 replied to beckyatmoms's response:
yes if you have already been there and know everything silly to do a tour. It was nice to see everything and now I feel more relaxed. Hope your feeling well

nordygirl33 replied to gjbsgirl5705's response:
It is so exciting!!! I got emotional at one point and started to tear up knowing in 5 weeks I will be there and meeting our babies. How are you feeling?

nordygirl33 replied to rooni134's response:
The classes are great!! The tour was so nice b/c it makes you feel a little better knowing where to go and seeing everything. How are you feeling?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I just started TTC, post vasectomy-reversal surgery. DH's vasectomy was done 9 yrs ago; reversed (Aug 2010). I've been using a ...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.