Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Might be awhile......
nicram8683 posted:
So, tonight we will have to disconnect our internet and cable I do have my ipod which (as long as I have wifi) I will be able to post on facebook,but I dont know if it will let me post on here.

Therefore, after today, you might not hear from me until the end of the month. We dont get our AZ house until the 26th, and I dont know how long it will take us to get internet there.

So sad cause I look forward to posting and being part of the discussions on here all the time. But I will be back! Hope everyone does well while I am away!!!
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012 It's a BOY!!

nordygirl33 responded:
good luck with your move:) So many exciting things going on for you. Hope your feeling well and you look great!!
Nicole

nicram8683 replied to nordygirl33's response:
Thank you! Luckily our TLF has free wifi. Although with the changes on the site, it is really hard to post using my iPod. Packing of our household goods went smoothly and stress free. But I have been sick for days and am not getting better. Had a small decrease in movement the last 2 days from baby and I told my hubby we would have to go to er today if no change. Luckily he was going crazy today best pain ever. Maybe I just didn't notice as much cause I have been crazy busy & sick. My head feels like it might combust & my sore throat keeps me coughing. Not looking forward to driving in this condition, but don't have a choice.

Next update will hopefully be in my new house in Arizona!! Hope everyone is doing great.
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012 It's a BOY!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, my name is Sarah. My DH and I TTC for 2 years. In November, we did our first round of IVF and it worked!!! Eleanor Grace arrived on 8/12!!

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.