Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My C section is booked:)
nordygirl33 posted:
I can't believe there are only 24 days left till my husband and I will meet our babies. The C section is booked for Friday, May 25th at 10am. It is coming up so fast.

How is everyone doing?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

codysu responded:
Wow, that will be here soon! Hey, I asked to be your friend on FB a while back, but it still shows it is pending. I'd like to see pics of your babies after they are born!

So far things are going well with me. 28wks tomorrow! We are flying to Vegas for the weekend, so I'm hoping all goes well and there are no issues. My latest pg issue is sciatia...not enjoying this and hoping it goes away soon.

How are you doing? Are you all ready for the babies to arrive?
Cody 38, DH 45 - IVF 1-m/c @ 6wk, IVF 2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12 PINK Team!!

nicram8683 responded:
Eeeekkkk!! So soon! It feels like just yesterday you announced you were pregnant! I am so excited for you! My guess is that I will be just a few short weeks behind you. I can not wait to see pics of those two!!
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012 It's a BOY!!

deliela999 replied to codysu's response:
What was your doctor's opinion on travel at 28 weeks? My brother is getting married when I'm 30 weeks and I'm afraid I won't be able to go.

deliela999 responded:
It does seem like yesterday you announced. I'm glad everything is going well and you get to meet your babies soon!

beckyatmoms responded:
How exciting! It will be here before you know it
Becky (35) DH (31) DS (12) DSD (5) MFIF TTC 3 1/2 years
IVF 1 (2/10) BFN
IVF 2 (3/11) BFN
IVF 3 (12/11) BFP....TWINS....EDD 8/23/12...PINK TEAM!

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
I know you're about to burst with the excitement of meeting your babies! I've been doing some research about c-sections and I might ask my doctor if he would use stiches instead of staples.

I'm a total slacker when it comes to getting things ready for my babies. The new bedroom isn't ready and I haven't even started on the nursery. I have the stroller and car seats, but nothing is assembled. I have no idea on how to assemble the double pack and play, either. My husband is working 60 hours a week now that he got promoted to be a store manager, so he's not here to help around the house.

The best thing about all of these things is that I don't really care. I'm just so glad that the babies are healthy that I am not stressing over the state of my house. I have so many baby shower gifts that the spare room looks like a tornado scooped up Babies R Us and deposited it in there.

What do you have packed in your hospital bag? I don't know what to put in mine, really.

rooni134 responded:
Thats soooooo exciting!!!! i wish you a happy and uneventful few weeks and pray that all goes well with your c-section.

nordygirl33 replied to codysu's response:
I didn't see it:( Can you try again? I have no pending fb friends.

I can't believe you will be 28 weeks. We all have been through this journey now and followed each other's stories. Now all of us are watching one another become moms.

I hope that goes away for you. That must be very uncomy. I had allot of back pain in the second trimester, but when the girl changed position it was so much better. Sometimes the baby can be on a nerve.

I am doing great! So anxious, nervous and excited about everything. The Csection scares me, but everyone says it isn't as bad as you think. Allot of my friends have had them, which is good , b/c they have gave me so much advice.

We are as ready as we will ever be lol. I feel like there is just so much to do still, but in three weeks it should give us some time to finish up last minute stuff. My bag is pretty much packed. It looks like I am leaving for a 4 day vacation haha. I packed so much stuff.

Please try and request me again k:)
Hope you feel better soon

nordygirl33 replied to nicram8683's response:
I know it went so fast right? You and I would speak all the time and then it happened:) How do you feel? You look great!! All belly. We are only a few weeks apart it is crazy. Have you got most of the stuff done yet?

My Dr. said the girl has so much hair and that may explain my terrible heart burn. have you had any at all?

nordygirl33 replied to deliela999's response:
My Dr. is a very laid back guy, so honestly he would have let me gone if needed. My friend was 8 months pregnant when she flew to cali for her brother's wedding. I am sure you can go:)

nordygirl33 replied to deliela999's response:
Thank you so much:) Can't believe it is almost here. you are 28 weeks wow. All of us are just speeding through this. My husband said it seems like forever I have been pregnant haha. How are you feeling?

nordygirl33 replied to beckyatmoms's response:
Can't wait!!! How are you feeling? My friend is having twin girls too:) So exciting for you. It will be here before you know it

nordygirl33 replied to FrenchBulldogMom's response:
I am so excited and can't believe this is coming so fast. My Dr. does only staples, but two of my friends told me they had them as well and it really is just uncomfy, not painful. I did try and ask if my Dr. could do stitches, but this is what he prefers to do. Let me know what your Dr. says.

When is your due date again? Did they say they will deliver you at 38 weeks? My Dr. told me he wouldn't go any earlier than 38 weeks unless there was an issue.

I was told my blood pressure was a little high, so I need to relax more and not run around.

Don't worry about getting everything done. Do the best you can and I am sure lots of people can help you.

That is awesome you got so many gifts. With twins we need it lol. How have you been feeling? I have really bad heart burn, but think it is b/c the girl has allot of hair?

As far as my bag goes I actually googled online what to pack. Let's just say it looks like I am going away for 4 days on vacation haha.

The stuff I have in there are:

Shampoo/conditioner
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
soap
slippers
Night gowns
bathrobe
Pacifiers
Outfits for pictures in hospital
take home outfits
blankets
socks
hats
underwear
Pads
hairbrush
makeup
outfit to go home in for me (wearing a loose maxi dress) my friends said this will be most comfy)

Best bet is to google and print out. There is stuff that I would never have thought of. Hope this helped Feel good:)

nordygirl33 replied to rooni134's response:
Thank you so so much:) Hope your doing well!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

After almost 3 years of trying, doing many meds, IUIs, and a failed IVF, we conceived on our own!! Due with our first May 10th. 20 week u/s Dec. 27th,...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.