Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Can I Join You?
livelaughmoe posted:
I have been waiting for this day for a very long time. Heading over to PAIF with some stronger beta numbers than last time. Today I am officially announcing that I'm 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant. My beta today was 158.1. My official due date is January 9th, 2013.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

nicram8683 responded:
Congrats and welcome!!
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012 It's a BOY!!

deliela999 responded:
Congrats!!

gjbsgirl5705 responded:
congratulations!!! can't believe that we're far enough in the year to have a 2013 due date!
me(Amy) - 30 dh - 29
IVF/ICSI -1 Caleb born 4/18/08
IVF/ICSI -2 Carter born 4/29/11
Surprise BFP!! - due 10/26/12

melikib responded:
Congrats and welcome!
Mindi(38), DH(35), 3 IUIs with injects bfn, 1st IVF bfn, 2 FETs bfn, 2nd IVF ectopic, 3rd IVF Jan/Feb '11 BFP!! MC March 'll. FET BFP Oct '11! Due July 5, 2012!!

beckyatmoms responded:
Wonderful beta! Congrats!
Becky (35) DH (31) DS (12) DSD (5) MFIF TTC 3 1/2 years
IVF 1 (2/10) BFN
IVF 2 (3/11) BFN
IVF 3 (12/11) BFP....TWINS....EDD 8/23/12...PINK TEAM!

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
Wow and Congratulations!!! Keep us posted on how you're doing!

rooni134 responded:
Congratulations and welcome! i cannot wait to add you to Monday's list!!

livelaughmoe responded:
I had my first ultrasound today, and we got to see the little heartbeat! It was so amazing. The nurse was supposed to call me back today with the radiologists readings, but I never got a call, of course my mind is wandering...i hope everything is ok.
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP
Due January 9th, 2013

KL0124 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Hooray for seeing the heartbeat! That is fantastic. I'm sure they would've called if something is wrong. It's so hard not to worry though.

livelaughmoe replied to KL0124's response:
I am so scared, I havn't called my husband yet. I just got a call from the nurse, sharing that the heartbeat measures about a week behind (around 6 weeks and yesterday I should have been 7 weeks and 1 day). Supposed to be over 100, and it was 54. She is really unsure what is going on at this time, so they are going to repeat the ultrasound again next week, and will see the doctor afterwards. She said this could really go either way. I feel terrible. Anyone ever experience this? Should I be doing anything to prevent a miscarriage, or will nature just take its course. I feel like I need to go home and hibernate.
Cassy
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP
Due January 9th, 2013

booklvr04 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
lurking...

Hi Cassy -

I just wanted to share that a friend of mine (and a IF grad from these boards) had done a FET back in September. While I don't remember all the facts, I know they initally heard the heartbeat and all was well, then at the next u/s the baby's heart rate was low and the doctor prepared her for the worst. She delivered a healthy baby boy last Saturday. So try not to think the worst just yet, like your nurse said, they aren't positive what is going on yet. Hang in there, and in the meantime I'm sending a bunch of prayers your way!

Emily
Emily(31); DH(32) - After 4 failed IUI's we conceived on our own prior to our IVF cycle! Alexander Edward was born on 9/1/2010; 5lbs 15oz, 20; God is Great!

deliela999 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Cassy, I really hope everything works out well for you. Hopefully they got a bad reading or something and everything is really ok.

KL0124 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Cassy, (((hugs))) Praying like crazy for you. A heartbeat is a good sign. With DD at 6 weeks we got an empty fetal sac measuring 4 weeks and were told it was over. 4 days later we went back and there was a baby with a heartbeat measuring exactly where she was supposed to. Did the doctor tell you to do anything different or special? I would say to take it easy, try not to worry (like that can really happen), make sure you are eating as nutritiously as possible, and let me know what happens next week. What day are you going in? -Kris

livelaughmoe replied to KL0124's response:
Thanks everyone, we go in 5/31 Thursday morning. We are sure in love with this little gummy bear inside of me already, so I hope it will all work out. Still have tender breasts, nausea, food aversions, ect.

Kris, how have you been feeling?
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP
Due January 9th, 2013

Spotlight: Member Stories

Becca 31, DH 32, DD 1.5 yrs... DH and I had been TTC for 18 cycles before success!!! It was our 3 IUI and our 2nd round with Femara and Menopur. We...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.