Skip to content
Remember me? Newly pg
westsidebee posted:
Hi everyone,

I was on the TTC 6+ and 12+ boards in 2008 and 2009, and left after my first IVF failed in Dec 2009. I am now coming back to join PAIF, after 4 years of TTC, including 4 failed IVF's (one ending in m/c), and one failed FET. Now 8w pregnant after dIUI, due 12/23/12.

It's hard to get excited yet since it's so early, and things have gone so wrong for us every time before. After 4 years trying, is it really going to work out for us? I can't let myself believe it yet. Still bracing for the letdown.

I have an u/s on Monday and hopefully all is well. At our last u/s we had a nice strong heartbeat.

Congrats to everyone else here and hopefully you can all help talk me through this!

-me(31), DH (31) TTC 4 years.

beckyatmoms responded:
Welcome and congratulations! I feel your pain...we tried for 3 1/2 years and only after 3 IVF's are we expecting. I love hearing other success stories
Becky (35) DH (31) DS (12) DSD (5) MFIF TTC 3 1/2 years
IVF 1 (2/10) BFN
IVF 2 (3/11) BFN
IVF 3 (12/11) BFP....TWINS....EDD 8/23/12...PINK TEAM!

KL0124 responded:
Congratulations! You have had a journey to get here. I just joined this board too. Looking forward to spending the next several months together.

melikib responded:
Hi and welcome! It took us 4 years also and after 3 iui's, 3 ivf's, and 3 fets we are finally expecting our miracle next month. I spent the entire first trimester waiting for something bad to happen. I couldn't believe it was finally our time. I understand how you feel completely but once you get into your second trimester you will be able to relax a little bit. Seeing a strong heartbeat is a huge hurdle! Keep us posted after your appt on Monday!
Mindi(38), DH(35), 3 IUIs with injects bfn, 1st IVF bfn, 2 FETs bfn, 2nd IVF ectopic, 3rd IVF Jan/Feb '11 BFP!! MC March 'll. FET BFP Oct '11! Due July 5, 2012!!

nordygirl33 responded:
welcome and congrats to you:) I am so happy to hear your last appointment went well. Wishing you all the best and hope your feeling good

Nicole

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
Can't wait to hear how your u/s went today.

Spotlight: Member Stories

We've been trying to conceive since late 2009. I'm now 37 and hubby is now 39. After 6 months, we both started getting tested and everything c...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.