Skip to content
Twins!!!
KL0124 posted:
Even though we transferred 3 embryos, I was completely shocked when there were 2 on the u/s. they say everything looks really good and put me on extra folic acid. I go back in 2 weeks to make sure everything is still on target, then i will be discharged to an OB. They are fraternal and I don't know if it's a sign of things to come, but they implanted on opposite sides of my uterus mirror images of each other. Completely shocked,, excited, overwhelmed, etc.

Those with twins, what advice, suggestions, or stories can you share with me? Thank you!

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
Congrats!!! My twins didn't implant on either side of each other, but on top of each other. I'm carrying my baby boy up high and my baby girl down low. We implanted 3, also.

My OB put me on 3 extra folic acid pills, prenatal vitamins, Ferralet (Rx iron), and I'm still taking Metformin from when the RE put me on it.

Keep us posted on your upcoming u/s!

livelaughmoe responded:
Kris, how exciting! What a journey this will be.
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP
Due January 9th, 2013

beckyatmoms responded:
Congrats! I just took my regular prenatal vitamin then at 20 weeks she started me on an iron pill. I will tell you that with this pregnancy my "morning sickness" was horrible - so much worse than with DS. I will also say this pregnancy is MUCH harder than with my singleton, however, it will all be worth it in the end.

Congrats again!
Becky (35) DH (31) DS (12) DSD (6) MFIF TTC 3 1/2 years
IVF 1 (2/10) BFN
IVF 2 (3/11) BFN
IVF 3 (12/11) BFP....TWINS....EDD 8/23/12...PINK TEAM!

westsidebee responded:
How exciting! Congrats!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Stacy. DH and I have been married since April 2007 and are expecting our first baby (boy) on July 24, 2010 after TTC for 13 mos. We were ab...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.