Skip to content
9w u/s yesterday (Friday)
westsidebee posted:
I went in yesterday (Friday) for an u/s at 9w0d. I was supposed to go in on Monday, but moved it up because I had just a little bit of red blood on Friday morning. Luckily it went away, and the u/s looked great. Baby was even moving around for the first time! We could see the little arms and legs, like a gummi bear. So cute.

My RE released me to my ob/gyn so I'll call them on Monday to set up my next appt -- probably around 11 or 12 weeks. My RE gave us a little graduation present and teared up. It was so sweet. I can't believe I'm going to an ob like a normal pregnant patient.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

PGinSJ responded:
Lurking. Scary about the blood. Glad you moved it up and got piece of mind. Yeah the 9 week u/s with my first was a huge moment for me because of the movement. There really start looking like tiny little humans then. It's so sweet that your RE teared up too, that's awesome. Congrats on graduating to regular OB care. They must feel confident this is sticky. You're almost to the second tri and then we can all do the jig ))

Keep up the good work growin that baby Tiffany.
Me (39) and DH (38). 2 m/cs and unexplained IF. DS Connor born 8/22/10 via our 3rd IUI and DS 2 Tyler born 3/25/12, conceived naturally.

KL0124 responded:
Hooray for being a regular pregnant patient. It's got to feel good to graduate from the RE. It had to have been amazing to see the arms Nd legs moving. Glad to hear the blood resolved.

ninjarbaby responded:
  • lurking*Woman! Omg I'm so happy for you! I was actually thinking about you the other day. I came across an old email and was wondering how you were doing. I'm so glad you're here! (((((HUGS)))))
    Jane(30), DH(30), DSD(12) - TTC 1 since 2008 after m/c in Feb 2008 - Stopped actively TTC'ing in mid 2009 after unexplained IF. Surprise BFP 8/31/11! EDD 5/4/2012 Blue Team!

• Spotlight: Member Stories

Becca 31, DH 32, DD 1.5 yrs... DH and I had been TTC for 18 cycles before success!!! It was our 3 IUI and our 2nd round with Femara and Menopur. We...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
    It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    15 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.