Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
D/A Update
nicram8683 posted:
So I went for my check up today. Everything is good with me. Dr did a group B strep test and then checked me since 2 weeks ago I was already thinning out. He did not give me any sort of indication that I was dilating, but he said that I had progressed since last time. He said that he does not want me to go into active labor at 35 weeks, he would really like baby to stay in for 1-2 weeks longer at least. So I am now on modified bed rest because he could feel a contraction happening while l was in the office. Nothing to encourage more contractions he said.

So while on bed rest I need to document all my contractions & cramps. Anything more then 5 in one hour I have to call. I thought today was my last 2 wk appt, but I was wrong. My next appt is in 2 wks from today, then I start weekly visits. Dr. said he hopes I can make it til my next 2 wk appt. Dont know why he wouldnt ask for me to come in next week. Now I will be laying here super concerned for 2 whole weeks, if I last that long!
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012 It's a BOY!!

westsidebee responded:
Aw, the wait is hard. Hang in there. Your doctor would have booked you for just one week if he thought he needed to see you, I'm sure. Sounds like you're just supposed to rest up and wait! There are worse situations to be in!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sarah (27) DH (27) Married in June 2006. We have 2 furbabies as seen in my pic. TTC since February 2008. DH's and my tests are all normal. 3 f...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful