Skip to content
Nordygirl33
BridgetBurke posted:
Hey Nicole. I just wanted to wish you all the best with your c-section. I pray for a speedy recovery for mommy and a safe delivery for you and the twins. May they be healthy little ones (and good sleepers wouldn't hurt LOL). When the craziness dies down please let me know how your family is. I am so very excited for you and DH to welcome your little miracles into your hearts and home. (((HUGS)))

Bridget

rooni134 responded:
ditto!!

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
Congratulations, Nicole!!! I know that you and your husband must be on cloud 9 right about now! All of us on this board hope that your recovery is fast and as painless as possible. Enjoy your new babies!!!

deliela999 responded:
Congratulations Nicole! I hope everything is going well and can't wait to hear about your little ones!

nicram8683 responded:
Congrats Nicole!!! I saw her babies on facebook and they are totally adorable. She is a lucky lady. Have a great time enjoying your new family!
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012 It's a BOY!!

FrenchBulldogMom replied to nicram8683's response:
I hope that my twins are half as cute as hers are!

livelaughmoe responded:
Congrats Nicole, what a journey looking back, and what a better journey looking forward. All the best to you.
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP
Due January 9th, 2013

Lopersgrl responded:
YAY!!! I havent been on in a while and I am so glad to ehar it is finally her time to have her sweet little ones.. Congrats and I wish you the best with you precious new additions.
Me(23) DH (24) TTC 5 years w/1 M/C after 2 years. 3 rounds of clomid and a BFP on my own on 2/2/12. Due in October.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amy, and I'm 38. DH and I married when we were 35, then started TTC about 8 months later. After 15 cycles in 13 months, plus testing at...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.