Skip to content
U/S Update
mosleyd36 posted:
My placenta didn't budge . Still covering the cervix a little. Dr and tech seem to be less confident that it will move now (I'm almost 26 weeks). I have read about placentas moving at the last minute and that's what I am hoping will happen. I still have 14 weeks so hopefully. Doctor told me we will discuss c-section at the next appointment and I will have another ultrasound at 30 weeks. Of course I want to do everything I can to keep him safe but I really don't want a c-section. I guess time will tell.
Danielle (29) DH (31) TTC since July '08. Severe MFIF. IVF 1 9/10...BFN. IVF 2 8/11-BFP m/c @ 6 weeks. FET 1 12/11-BFP! EDD 9/1/12!

KL0124 responded:
I'm sorry you didn't get the news you wanted. Hopefully it changes by your next u/s. good luck!

nicram8683 responded:
Sorry that it hasnt moved. I hope that it will move over the next several weeks so that you can experience a vaginal birth. If not, just know that they would only make the decision for a c section if its what is best for the baby
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012 It's a BOY!!

no1phillygirl responded:
I'm so happy to see a post from you. I'm sorry the placenta hasn't moved. There is still hope. Csection wouldn't be so bad though if that's what needs to be done. I am so happy to see everything going well for you.
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm Candis. Just got married at earlier this year to my wonderful husband Nick. This is a first marriage for me but a second for him. We are c...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.