Skip to content
U/S Update
mosleyd36 posted:
My placenta didn't budge . Still covering the cervix a little. Dr and tech seem to be less confident that it will move now (I'm almost 26 weeks). I have read about placentas moving at the last minute and that's what I am hoping will happen. I still have 14 weeks so hopefully. Doctor told me we will discuss c-section at the next appointment and I will have another ultrasound at 30 weeks. Of course I want to do everything I can to keep him safe but I really don't want a c-section. I guess time will tell.
Danielle (29) DH (31) TTC since July '08. Severe MFIF. IVF 1 9/10...BFN. IVF 2 8/11-BFP m/c @ 6 weeks. FET 1 12/11-BFP! EDD 9/1/12!

KL0124 responded:
I'm sorry you didn't get the news you wanted. Hopefully it changes by your next u/s. good luck!

nicram8683 responded:
Sorry that it hasnt moved. I hope that it will move over the next several weeks so that you can experience a vaginal birth. If not, just know that they would only make the decision for a c section if its what is best for the baby
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012 It's a BOY!!

no1phillygirl responded:
I'm so happy to see a post from you. I'm sorry the placenta hasn't moved. There is still hope. Csection wouldn't be so bad though if that's what needs to be done. I am so happy to see everything going well for you.
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 40 and DH is 42. We have a singleton due on 11/15/10. It was a DE FET cycle.

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful