Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
The List 6/25/12 (Early)
KL0124 posted:
Hi Ladies,

A little early, but I will be on vacation next week and wanted to make sure the list made it out.

Here are the updates for the week of 6/25/2012. If anything needs to be corrected, please let me know!

If you'd like to be added to next week's list, just respond to the post and I'll get you on here next week! Please respond with your due date and how far along you are and if you know if you're on the blue or pink team or if you want a surprise! ***Yellow means you want a surprise and green means you are going to find out.***

Congratulations to beckyatmoms on the birth of her twin girls!! We hope mom and babies are doing well!!!!!

Additions and Updates:
  • ****Welcome leji1 - Ellie to labor watch!!!*****
  • ****Welcome FrenchBulldogMom - Mary to labor watch!!!*****
  • ****Welcome BridgetBurke - Bridget to 3rd trimester!!!*****

If you have any upcoming appt.'s you'd like added to the important dates section, I can add them.

• **IMPORTANT DATES! (OB and Peri appts, U/S's etc)*** Rooni134- Scheduled Induction 6/25 Babyparks - biweekly appointments leji1 — weekly appointments Babyparks- June 27th- sonogram Leji1- Scheduled c-section for 6/26 melikib — c-section scheduled for 6/28 Frenchbulldogmom- c-section scheduled for 6/27 mke0124 - OB appt 6/29

• **LABOR WATCH!! (37 weeks and/or Special Cases)*** canwedothis - Amanda - 40w6d - EDD 6/21/12 - Twins Pink & Blue Team rooni134 - Rooni - 40w3d - EDD 6/22/12 - Pink Team melikib - Mindi - 38w4d - EDD 7/5/12 - Blue Team leji1 - Ellie — 36w6d - EDD 7/10/12 - Twins Pink Team FrenchBulldogMom - Mary - 35w5d - EDD 7/18/12 - Twins Pink & Blue Team

• **THIRD TRIMESTER (27w until Labor Watch)*** BabyParks - Courtney - 35w - EDD 7/24/12 - BLUE Team codysu - Cody - 35w4d - EDD 7/26/12 - PINK Team robynbyrd - Robyn - 34w1d - EDD 8/5/12 - Blue Team mosley36 - Danielle - 30w3d - EDD 9/1/12 - BLUE Team BridgetBurke - Bridget- 27w - EDD 9/25/12 - PINK Team

• **SECOND TRIMESTER (13w2d to 27w)*** Lopersgrl - 24w2d - EDD 10/12/12 - Blue Team Gjbsgirl5705 (Amy) — 22w2d — EDD 10/27/12 — Pink Team Lindsycd- Lindsy — 18w3d — EDD 11/25/12 — Green team Jon3brn- 18w2d- EDD 11/25/12 — Green team Deliela999 — Erin — 15w5d - EDD 12/10/12 — Green Team Westsidebee — 14w3d- EDD 12/23/12- Green Team

• **FIRST TRIMESTER (Conception to 13w2d)*** KL0124- Kris — 11w3d — EDD 1/11/13 — Twins Green Team

Tx,

Kris

BabyParks responded:
    Baby parks(courtney)35w5d and having contractions. Not dilating as of yet but go back for ultrasound next wed. june 27th to talk about the pain I am having. Hopefully she will let me have c-section earlier than July 17th. I will be 39 weeks if I hwait that long.

deliela999 replied to BabyParks's response:
    I can't believe you're so close already. It seems like you just announced you were pregnant. That gives me hope mine will go quickly.

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
    Mary and the twins: 37 weeks on Wednesday!!!

wg: still around 30 lbs

s/c: My blood pressure spiked again yesterday so I went into the hospital to get it checked out. Dr. J was on-call and they monitored the babies. By then, my Labetalol had brought my BP down to 110/60. She said that everything on the ultrasound looked great and that had I been having a serious emergency, I would have had dizziness, swelling, vision problems, etc. Then she said that I did the right thing by coming in. It never hurts to check it out. I got to go home 4 hours later.

Other: We went to my parents' house last night for a bbq/pool
    party. It was called "Mary and Jamie's Last Weekend Without Kids"!!!
    I stayed in the recliner while everyone helped cook, then I got into the pool and floated around. It felt pretty good to get the weight off of my swollen ankles.

Next appt: I go to the doctor on Monday for some blood work and maybe have to go Tuesday for pre-op stuff. Wednesday at 7:30am is the c-section!!! We are literally dying of anticipation to meet our babies.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Was on ITSG since May of 2004....due to PCOS, tubal, and male factor issues, 5 years of TTC, numerous surgeries, IUI's, and 3 IVF's later, our...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
    It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.