Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Birth story from Mindi (melikib)
melikib posted:
Hi Everyone! Hope you're all dong well! I went in for my c section last Thursday 6-28 and had our perfect little boy, Jesse Dakota, at 12:30. All went well and my recovery has been pretty good so far. The hubs and I are exhausted but learning quickly to accept all the help we can get and sleeping every time we put the baby down.

Great reading all the birth stories this week!

Thanks for everyone's support....after 4 1/2 years it's truly a miracle to be writing this and graduating from PAIF!

Mindi
Mindi(38), DH(35), 3 IUIs with injects bfn, 1st IVF bfn, 2 FETs bfn, 2nd IVF ectopic, 3rd IVF Jan/Feb '11 BFP!! MC March 'll. FET BFP Oct '11! Due July 5, 2012!!

nicram8683 responded:
Congrats! So glad to hear that all went well. Enjoy your new addition to the family!
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012 It's a BOY!!

gjbsgirl5705 responded:
love reading birth stories! thanks for sharing congratulations on your little boy!
me(Amy) - 30 dh - 29
IVF/ICSI -1 Caleb born 4/18/08
IVF/ICSI -2 Carter born 4/29/11
Our Surprise, Hannah Kate - due 10/26/12

KL0124 responded:
Congratulations on Jesse's arrival! Enjoy your son.

no1phillygirl responded:
Yeah Mindi. I'm over the moon excited for you and dh. I love your little boys name. I'm glad you are all doing well. I hope that you will join us on the Paif grad board. Congrats. You did it Mommy!!!
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

westsidebee responded:
Congratulations Mindi!!

leji1 responded:
Congratulations Mindi on your beautiful baby boy! Enjoy and so happy for you!
Ellie (33)After 3 1/2 yrs, 3 fresh IVF cycles, 2 FETs, 1 chemical and 1 ectopic, we are expecting twins!

BabyParks responded:
So happy for you and your sweet family! What a miracle!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi!! We've been TTC #2 for 16 months. (I had desperately wanted another baby for years - but the timing was bad for TTC) We have a beautiful daugh...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.