Skip to content
The List 7/9/12
KL0124 posted:
Hi Ladies,

Here are the updates for the week of 7/9/2012. If anything needs to be corrected, please let me know!

If you'd like to be added to next week's list, just respond to the post and I'll get you on here next week! Please respond with your due date and how far along you are and if you know if you're on the blue or pink team or if you want a surprise! ***Yellow means you want a surprise and green means you are going to find out.***

Congratulations to Mindi - melikib on the birth of her son Jesse Dakota!! We hope mom and baby are doing well!!!!!

Congratulations to Babyparks for moving up to Labor Watch!

Congratulations to Codysu for moving up to Labor Watch!

Congratulations to KL0124 moving up to 2nd Trimester!

Additions and Updates:

If you have any upcoming appt.'s you'd like added to the important dates section, I can add them.

• IMPORTANT DATES! (OB and Peri appts, U/S's etc)***

Babyparks - csection 7/17

Lindsycd - 7/12 gender u/s

• LABOR WATCH!! (37 weeks and/or Special Cases)***

BabyParks - Courtney - 37w3d - EDD 7/24/12 - BLUE team

Codysu - Cody - 37w4d - EDD 7/26/12 - PINK team

• THIRD TRIMESTER (27w until Labor Watch)***

Robynbyrd - Robyn - 36w1d - EDD 8/5/12 - Blue Team

mosley36 - Danielle - 32w1d - EDD 9/1/12 - BLUE Team

BridgetBurke - Bridget- 29w - EDD 9/25/12 - PINK Team

• SECOND TRIMESTER (13w2d to 27w)***

Lopersgrl - 26w3d - EDD 10/12/12 - Blue Team

Gjbsgirl5705 (Amy) — 24w2d— EDD 10/27/12 — Pink Team

Lindsycd- Lindsy — 20w3d — EDD 11/25/12 — Green team

Jon3brn- 20w2d- EDD 11/25/12 — Green team

Deliela999 — Erin — 17w5d - EDD 12/10/12 — Green Team

Westsidebee — 16w3d - EDD 12/23/12- Green Team

KL0124 - Kris - 13w3d - EDD 1/11/13 - Twins Green Team

• FIRST TRIMESTER (Conception to 13w2d)***

Thanks,

Kris

westsidebee responded:
    Two more weeks of Green Team for me, and then hopefully we'll find out the gender on July 25! I'll keep you posted

Hope everyone is doing well.

deliela999 responded:
    Our anatomy scan is 7/20. We can't wait to find out!

KL0124 replied to westsidebee's response:
    How exciting! Hope your LO cooperates. I will definitely add your appt.

KL0124 replied to deliela999's response:
    The anatomy scan is so much fun! I will add it to the list. Enjoy seeing every part of your LO!

BabyParks responded:
    We are in labor now but it's not hard labor. Waiting until I dilate before they will do my c-section so it's looking like Tuesday still for my scheduled section. Went in today and got sent home. I am having bad contractions every 3-4 min but am 0 dilated so we must wait it out til 39 weeks before they will do anything at our hospital!!! So aggravating, last year I could have elected a c-section at 38 weeks but now things have gotten alot strictor, and that's understandable to me since I worked in the medical fields for several years. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers I am super nervous since last time was so traumatic with my son but we will be ok.

BabyParks responded:
    Baby Parks Update: Emerson Noah Born July 16th at 1:29am weighing 7lb12oz 20 inches long, via C-section and I was in active labor dilated at 3cm and 100 thinned out. It was very smooth and so great to be able to actually enjoy this experience of birth with my son this time. Parker was a different story! Emerson is beautiful and a happy and healthy baby so far. We pray for a happy healthy 2 boys now. We are so very blessed and Praise God for these miracles

mosleyd36 replied to BabyParks's response:
    Ultrasound to assess previa one last time 8/8/12. Fingers crossed.
    Danielle (29) DH (31) TTC since July '08. Severe MFIF. IVF 1 9/10...BFN. IVF 2 8/11-BFP m/c @ 6 weeks. FET 1 12/11-BFP! EDD 9/1/12!

codysu replied to BabyParks's response:
    Congrats Courtney on your new little bundle of joy! How exciting for you!

I am still waiting for my LO to make her appearance. One week until the due date. Having BH cx but am not dilated but have had some effacement and cervix is very soft. She is dropping so hopefully we will see some progress in the next few days. Can't wait to meet her!
    Cody 38, DH 45 - IVF 1-m/c @ 6wk, IVF 2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12 PINK Team!!

BabyParks replied to codysu's response:
    let me know how everything is? We are still doing good! Baby Emerson is growing and doing great so far with no signs of any kind of reflux or colic like parker, Praise God!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I have been married for 6 years. We decided to start to try for our first baby after about 6 months marriage (I always had this suspicion that ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
    It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    15 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.