Skip to content
new to PAIF
bdeem23 posted:
hi im new this community! im so excited to say that after 2 1/2 very long years of TTC that we are FINALLY PREGNANT the old fashion way this time!! had my first prgnancy end in miscarrage at 8 1/2 wks 2 1/2 yrs ago, i went through 2 IUI both BFN this year so last month i just gave up and tried to not think about it at all!! even though i had tried in the past. but we are sooooooo excited that its happening. i go tomorrow for my first appt probably just blood work since im about 5 wks but i feel so good about this pregnancy!!!

westsidebee responded:
Congratulations and welcome! It is great news that you were able to get here after waiting so long. I also experienced an early m/c so I know a little about that. Good luck at your appt tomorrow and report back to us!

bdeem23 replied to westsidebee's response:
thank you! my first set of beta numbers were good i think they were 1454 and i go back today for the second set. does anyone agree that the first set is a good number??

FrenchBulldogMom replied to bdeem23's response:
That's higher than my first beta and I just had twins! Keep us posted!

bdeem23 replied to FrenchBulldogMom's response:
really?!?! it sounded good to me. just cant wait to see what they are going to be today!! congrats on your twins!!! i am a nanny to 2 sets of twins, 3 boys and 1 girls ages 5 and 3

bdeem23 replied to bdeem23's response:
second blood results were 3046 so they went from 1454 to 3046!!! feel so much better cant wait to have our first ultrasound so we can see our little peanut!!

KL0124 replied to bdeem23's response:
Wow! What great betas. Those are way higher than mine were and it's twins here. Congratulations on your pg. may you have a healthy and happy 9 months! If you want to be added to the list, please add your info to the post.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amy, and I'm 38. DH and I married when we were 35, then started TTC about 8 months later. After 15 cycles in 13 months, plus testing at...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.