Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Update...
mosleyd36 posted:
It's been a while since I posted. Life has been crazy! I am 33 weeks finally starting to show! I love my baby belly. I am now having OB appointments bi-monthly. My next one is next week. I just had an ultrasound last week to assess my previa again. Still no movement so it still looks like a c-section at 37 weeks. I will have one last ultrasound on 8/8/12 and then he will officially schedule the ultrasound on 8/13 or 8/14. It's still not what I want but I have wrapped my head around the idea. I'm excited to meet this little guy sooner rather than later! I worry about his lungs a little but hopefully all will be well.

The nursery is almost done and I have been spoiled with showers and still have 2 more to go! I can't wait until he is here because we are ready for him!
Danielle (29) DH (31) TTC since July '08. Severe MFIF. IVF 1 9/10...BFN. IVF 2 8/11-BFP m/c @ 6 weeks. FET 1 12/11-BFP! EDD 9/1/12!

westsidebee responded:
Hi Danielle,
Congratulations! I don't know how you made it to 33 weeks before showing -- I'm starting to show now at 18. Keep us posted on your u/s and the date for your c-section. After such a long wait, I know you are ready!

no1phillygirl responded:
Danielle I am so excited for you. You are almost there. I can't wait to read your birth story after all this time.
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jen. I have a beautiful 9 year old DD from a previous marriage, and have been married to the true love of my life since Oct 08. DH and I tr...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!