Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Update...
mosleyd36 posted:
It's been a while since I posted. Life has been crazy! I am 33 weeks finally starting to show! I love my baby belly. I am now having OB appointments bi-monthly. My next one is next week. I just had an ultrasound last week to assess my previa again. Still no movement so it still looks like a c-section at 37 weeks. I will have one last ultrasound on 8/8/12 and then he will officially schedule the ultrasound on 8/13 or 8/14. It's still not what I want but I have wrapped my head around the idea. I'm excited to meet this little guy sooner rather than later! I worry about his lungs a little but hopefully all will be well.

The nursery is almost done and I have been spoiled with showers and still have 2 more to go! I can't wait until he is here because we are ready for him!
Danielle (29) DH (31) TTC since July '08. Severe MFIF. IVF 1 9/10...BFN. IVF 2 8/11-BFP m/c @ 6 weeks. FET 1 12/11-BFP! EDD 9/1/12!

westsidebee responded:
Hi Danielle,
Congratulations! I don't know how you made it to 33 weeks before showing -- I'm starting to show now at 18. Keep us posted on your u/s and the date for your c-section. After such a long wait, I know you are ready!

no1phillygirl responded:
Danielle I am so excited for you. You are almost there. I can't wait to read your birth story after all this time.
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

Spotlight: Member Stories

TTC since May 2008. Tried Clomid (50, 100, 150 & 200mg) for about a year before deciding to see an RE. RE put me on the ovulation induction p...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.