Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
26 week check up
gjbsgirl5705 posted:
well, the bacterial infection that I had last week is gone but, now i have a yeast infetion thanks to the antibiotics... yay. lol she checked my cervix and it's nice and closed. also, scheduled me for a growth u/s next week... so, i'm excited to see my baby girl again! crappy news is that i gained 6 pounds in 1 month... she kinda fussed at me about that.
me(Amy) - 30 dh - 29
IVF/ICSI -1 Caleb born 4/18/08
IVF/ICSI -2 Carter born 4/29/11
Our Surprise, Hannah Kate - due 10/26/12

westsidebee responded:
Nothing you can't handle! 4 pounds in a month would be totally normal, right? So don't worry about 2 pounds. Baby girl needs to grow

KL0124 responded:
Oh, no. Sorry about the yeast infection. 2 extra pounds is not bad at all. You are growing a healthy girl.

lindsycd responded:
Ugh, I'm having a hell of a time with BV. It will not go away. I'm getting some yogurt, cranberry juice and oregano oil since the meds aren't working. Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

6 rounds of Clomid (spring/summer 2011), Laparoscopy for endo and ovarian cysts (August 2011), Lupron to remove any remaining endo (fall/winter 20...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!