Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
It's been a while
Lopersgrl posted:
Hello everyone. I know it has been a while and I should check in more often. I see some old faces and plenty of new ones. Let me just go ahead and congratulate all the new additions to the board. I am so glad you have made it here. I would also like to congratulate all these mom on the births of their precious and long awaited for little ones.

Here is a little update on me. I am currently 30 weeks and 2 days preggo with my lil man Ethan. Everything seems to be going just fine. I passed my 1 hour glucose test and I am right on track with my weight gain. We did the 4D ultrasound a few weeks back and hubby is a little disappointed that our lil man looks more like me right now. Hopefully that will change and he will end up looking like daddy. DH took a job in Texas so he is gone for 2 weeks out of every month but he also gets two weeks off every month. He really appreciates the time he is going to be able to have with our son.

I have to say that at this point we couldn't be happier with how our lives have turned out and the 5 years it took us to get here was well worth it.
Me(23) DH (24) TTC 5 years w/1 M/C after 2 years. 3 rounds of clomid and a BFP on my own on 2/2/12. Due in October.

BabyParks responded:
I am so excited for you both and know that you are going to be great parents and already are! He may look like a great mix of you both? Our first is my husband's clone and the second one favors me they all say. I will put a family pic we had made so you can all see them. I dont know if you will be able to see Emerson but I'll try to post a picture of him as well. I am so glad your appointments are going great and you are growing right on track and you and baby are doing great. I will continue to pray for you and baby boy Ethan that you have a healthy remainder of the pregnancy and no complications at all. It is so worth it, and I am sooooo happy for you!!! I am glad hubby will get to be off 2 weeks at a time too, that will help you so much! Maybe he will be able to be off those 2 weeks right after he is born as well that will help so much. My hubby was on shift and he would work 4 days then be off 4 days and we really enjoy our 4 days off with Daddy but now he is back on straight day shift 5 days a week but home at night to help with the boys so that's what I need now I think. Keep me posted on you!

no1phillygirl responded:
Glad to hear all is going well with you!
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sarah (27) DH (27) Married in June 2006. We have 2 furbabies as seen in my pic. TTC since February 2008. DH's and my tests are all normal. 3 f...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!