Skip to content
It's been a while
Lopersgrl posted:
Hello everyone. I know it has been a while and I should check in more often. I see some old faces and plenty of new ones. Let me just go ahead and congratulate all the new additions to the board. I am so glad you have made it here. I would also like to congratulate all these mom on the births of their precious and long awaited for little ones.

Here is a little update on me. I am currently 30 weeks and 2 days preggo with my lil man Ethan. Everything seems to be going just fine. I passed my 1 hour glucose test and I am right on track with my weight gain. We did the 4D ultrasound a few weeks back and hubby is a little disappointed that our lil man looks more like me right now. Hopefully that will change and he will end up looking like daddy. DH took a job in Texas so he is gone for 2 weeks out of every month but he also gets two weeks off every month. He really appreciates the time he is going to be able to have with our son.

I have to say that at this point we couldn't be happier with how our lives have turned out and the 5 years it took us to get here was well worth it.
Me(23) DH (24) TTC 5 years w/1 M/C after 2 years. 3 rounds of clomid and a BFP on my own on 2/2/12. Due in October.

BabyParks responded:
I am so excited for you both and know that you are going to be great parents and already are! He may look like a great mix of you both? Our first is my husband's clone and the second one favors me they all say. I will put a family pic we had made so you can all see them. I dont know if you will be able to see Emerson but I'll try to post a picture of him as well. I am so glad your appointments are going great and you are growing right on track and you and baby are doing great. I will continue to pray for you and baby boy Ethan that you have a healthy remainder of the pregnancy and no complications at all. It is so worth it, and I am sooooo happy for you!!! I am glad hubby will get to be off 2 weeks at a time too, that will help you so much! Maybe he will be able to be off those 2 weeks right after he is born as well that will help so much. My hubby was on shift and he would work 4 days then be off 4 days and we really enjoy our 4 days off with Daddy but now he is back on straight day shift 5 days a week but home at night to help with the boys so that's what I need now I think. Keep me posted on you!

no1phillygirl responded:
Glad to hear all is going well with you!
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 40 and DH is 42. We have a singleton due on 11/15/10. It was a DE FET cycle.

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.