Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
update baby parks
BabyParks posted:
Just wanted to update with a picture of us all. This is when Emerson was 7 days old. As you can see big brother Parker looks just like his daddy and everyone is saying little brother looks like me. He doesn't look anything like parker did when he was little other than his dimple in his chin like brothers. We are very blessed and so happy to have 2 healthy boys. Thanks for all the comments. Emerson is sleeping 4 hours at a time and we just can't believe it, Parker never slept more than 1-2 hours at a time and still at almost 3 isn't a good sleeper. Hope everyone is doing great!!

livelaughmoe responded:
Perfect family! Thanks for sharing. Parker is sure growing, isn't he!!
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP M/C 8-9weeks

no1phillygirl responded:
Cant see the pic. Glad to hear all is well.
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I have been TTC'ing since 2008. We stopped actively TTC'ing in mid-2009 after it was determined that it was unexplained IF so we figure...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.