Skip to content
C/S scheduled!
mosleyd36 posted:
I still have placenta previa so c-section is scheduled for 8/20! One week and we will get to meet this little guy! I was told I would have one at 37 weeks (I'm 37w2days today) but OB was comfortable letting me go one more week which is better for my little man anyway. I'm almost done working and my maternity leave can't come sooner! Yay!! Birth story will be next!
Danielle (29) DH (31) TTC since July '08. Severe MFIF. IVF 1 9/10...BFN. IVF 2 8/11-BFP m/c @ 6 weeks. FET 1 12/11-BFP! EDD 9/1/12!

gjbsgirl5705 responded:
yay! how exciting! can't wait to read your birth story!
me(Amy) - 30 dh - 29
IVF/ICSI -1 Caleb born 4/18/08
IVF/ICSI -2 Carter born 4/29/11
Our Surprise, Hannah Kate - due 10/26/12

no1phillygirl responded:
Omg! I haven't been on in a couple of weeks and shocked to be reading this. I am sooooo excited! You have to update us as soon as you can. Hugs to you!
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

no1phillygirl responded:
Danielle. I thought I would try again in hopes that you will post an update. I'm thinking of you and hope that you have just been so extremely busy with your little love. I tried to look you up on facebook(stalker haha) but there are a lot of women with same name but none of the profile pics look like they are you.
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

mosleyd36 replied to no1phillygirl's response:
Okay...so I obviously haven't been on in like, 6 months! The short: We are great! I thought my birth story got posted in the hospital but I can't find it and obviously you can't either!

Here is a quick birth story/update:

Samuel Collin Hall was born 8/20/12 at 7:57am via c-section, 7lb 7oz, 20 in long. My c-section was calm and quick. We checked in, got doped up and he was here! He has issues transitioning which almost led to the NICU but he ended up being okay and staying with me. Meeting him for the first time was magical! It was 3 hours since his birth and I barely saw him for a minute. His issue was he wouldn't really cry and he hasn't really since. He is just not a cryer! I was so in love!

Today: He is a little munchkin who loves to eat, sit up and sleep! He is a great sleeper and has been since 5 weeks! We are enjoying him so much.

Sorry to worry you! I popped back on today to see some updates and gear my self up for our next cycle. We have an appointment set up for May and will probably be doing another cycle in July/August. Eeeek!
Danielle (29) DH (31) TTC since July '08. Severe MFIF. IVF 1 9/10...BFN. IVF 2 8/11-BFP m/c @ 6 weeks. FET 1 12/11-BFP! EDD 9/1/12!

Spotlight: Member Stories

TTC since May 2008. Tried Clomid (50, 100, 150 & 200mg) for about a year before deciding to see an RE. RE put me on the ovulation induction p...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.