Skip to content
Back to trying
amarasmom posted:
Hi my name is Meka, and I am from onlyusmommies. I came over here because I was here years ago before the interchange. Me along with alot of other ladies left, and now I am back. I gave birth to a micro preemie at 23w5d. She is now 6mos old chronogically she is 10 mos. She will be 1 y/o on 10/4/2011. The group was very supportive. I concieved Amara after a long battle of infertility, I used clomid for 1 mos before I got pregnant her.

no1phillygirl responded:
Welcome to the boards. These ladies are wonderful and very supportive. Congrats on your baby. That must have been hard. My friend gave birth at 23weeks. He is now over 1yr old. Take care!
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I have been TTC'ing since 2008. We stopped actively TTC'ing in mid-2009 after it was determined that it was unexplained IF so we figure...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.