Skip to content
hi ladies
rooni134 posted:
Hi ladies,

just wanted to say hi and see how everyone is doing. I am doing much much better now and infact will return to work in a week.

my baby girl is now 7 weeks old and she is amazing. she had some gas trouble but it is getting better. I breast fed her for 5 weeks but made the transition to formula a week ago since i wasnt making enough milk for her. Luckily she was able to make the transition just fine. she is growing well and even is on a set schedule for sleeping at night. I am able to get 4-5 hrs before i wake up each night. she is starting to smile which is the most wonderful sight in the world. I hate that i have to put her in daycare though. just the thought of it rips me apart.

i hope all you ladies are doing well. congratulations to all the ladies with new births and good luck to everyone else.

rooni

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
I'm the opposite of you. I wish I could afford daycare for my twins, LOL! They really are a handful sometimes when they both need to eat at the same time, or are both crying.

Congrats on your girl starting to smile so early. My babies are smiling a little and cooing also. I wish they would do it all the time.

I'm also having trouble making enough milk. I pump maybe 2 oz every 5-6 hours. What type of formula does your daughter eat? Mine are on Enfamil Alimentum and it stinks really bad, but they are spitting up a lot less.

I'm glad to hear that you're doing better.

rooni134 replied to FrenchBulldogMom's response:
you are amazing taking care of two babies! i hope they are doing well.

my daughter takes enfamil gentleease and it is working pretty well. it does stink though you are so lucky, you get to stay home. i wish that was an option for me.

no1phillygirl responded:
Glad to hear you are doing well. I am sure it must be very hard to put the baby in daycare. I had terrible anxiety leaving my baby but happy that my mother in law is watching her. Congrats again to you on your beautiful, smiling baby. It goes so fast. Eliza is 4 1/2 mths already.
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 28 yrs old and my DH is 26. We have been together for 10 yrs. Finally tied the knot in March 2010! We have been TTC for 5 yrs. My DH was diagnosed ...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.