Skip to content
Boy to Girl?!?
KL0124 posted:
Had the big anatomy scan yesterday at 18w4d and everything looked great. Both babies are head down, they are measuring within 2 days of eachother the smaller one on target for GA, cervical length is awesome, and while the placentas are fused the previa is still mild. The biggest shock came when after saying Baby B was definitely a boy when teh tech said Baby A is a girl! We don't care about gender at all, but I was just getting my brain wrapped around 2 boys and we had them named. She is an experienced tech and we got bonus 3d/4d pictures, but Baby A wasn't the most cooperative and shoved her unbilical cord between her legs and so it's only 75% certain. Guess we mught be able to confirm in a couple of weeks at our next u/s. Thankful the babies and I are healthy, just want to be able to prepare a little better.

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
It's so exciting but so hard to wait!!! When my husband and I were finding out the genders, our daughter was easy to see, but our son was turned around backwards. We had to wait an additional 2 weeks to find out that he was a boy. I know that you'll be happy with a girl or a boy for Baby A, but it's so nice to know for sure so you can start getting the nursery set up, clothing bought, etc.

KL0124 replied to FrenchBulldogMom's response:
Happy to hear we aren't the only ones who have a cooperative baby and one who is taking their time on gender. Hope you are doing well with yours.

no1phillygirl responded:
Healthy babies are the most important however if it is a girl that would be so nice to have one of each!
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC since 05. I have had some health issues, since my accident. In September '05, I donated blood. After the donation, ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.