Skip to content
The List 10/1/12
KL0124 posted:
The List 10/1/12

Hi Ladies, Here are the updates for the week of 10/1/12. If anything needs to be corrected, please let me know.

If you'd like to be added to next weeks list, just respond to the post and I will get it next week! Please respond with your due date, how far along you are and if you are on the blue or pink team or want a surprise! ***Yellow means you want a surprise and green means you are finding out***

Additions and Updates:

Congratulations Deliela999 on the birth of her daughter Delaney! Hope Mommy and baby are doing well!

If you have any up coming appointments you'd like to be added to the important dates section, I can add them.

Important Dates! (OB and peri appointments, u/s, etc.)***

BridgetBurke 10/1 scheduled induction

KL0124 10/4  OB appointment with u/s, steroid shot and glucose test scheduling

Labor Watch! (37w and/or Special Cases)***

BridgetBurke - 41w - EDD 9/25/12 - Pink Team

Lopersgrl - 38w3d - EDD 10/12/12 - Blue Team

Third Trimester (27w until Labor Watch)***

Gjbsgirl5705 - Amy - 36w2d - EDD 10/26/12 - Pink Team

Lindsycd - Lindsy - 32w3d - EDD 11/25/12 - Blue Team

Jonbm - 32w2d - EDD 11/25/12 - Green Team

Westsidebee - 28w3d - EDD 12/23/12 - Pink Team

Second Trimester (13w3d to 27w)***

KL0124 - Kris - 25w3d - EDD 1/11/13 - Purple (pink and blue twins) Team

First Trimester (Conception to 13w2d)***

Thanks, Kris

westsidebee responded:
Thanks for the list Kris! Can't believe I'm in in the third trimester now. So much to do before we are ready!

KL0124 replied to westsidebee's response:
You're welcome. Congratulations on making it to the third trimester. You will get it all put into place before your little girl gets here and if you don't a place to sleep, a way to eat, and a safe way to bring her home from the hospital is all that really matters besides the overwhelming love you have for her. Good luck the rest of your pg!

rosecam responded:
It looks like there aren't many of us who are early on, but hopefully more will join soon! I would like to be added to the list:
Rosecam - Rose - EDD 7/16/2013 I think (not official) - Green Team.

I just had the 7 week ultrasound and saw the heartbeat, so I figured it was time to move over here!
Rose (31) DH (32). TTC for over 2 years, 4 fresh IVFs plus 2 FETs. BFP 11/26/10. EDD 8/3/11.

no1phillygirl replied to rosecam's response:
Congrats Rose. So happy for you. It will be nice to see this list grow again.
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

KL0124 replied to rosecam's response:
Congratulations Rose! I added you to the list. Hope you have a H&H 9 months.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Danielle. DH and I have been TTC since July 2008 with no luck. Diagnosed with MFIF in August 2009. We have done two fresh cycles in which the ...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.