Skip to content
My update
KL0124 posted:
Things are looking good overall, but we've hit some bumps along the road. I spend last Saturday in L&D after the babies had a bad reaction (no movement for 7 hrs) to my glucose tolerance test. On the bright side, I failed so bad, have a history of GD, and my OB doesn't want to stress the babies out, so I don't have to do the 3 hour test. Have managed to regulate my blood sugar levels by diet so far. Other than that, I'm outgrowing my maternity clothes and am happy to have the activity restrictions with how exhausted I've been. Have a bunch of appts next week and another 2 steroid shots. Hope everyone else is doing well.

westsidebee responded:
Hi Kris,
Thanks for the update -- sounds like a scary Saturday. I'm glad you got monitored so you could make sure babies are doing fine. I can't imagine how exhausted you must feel carrying twins into the third trimester, but it sounds like you're doing great, and that you have great dr's helping you out. Can you believe how soon you're going to have those babies in your arms!?

no1phillygirl responded:
Sorry that you hit a bump and I'm glad to hear you are all doing well.
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

KL0124 replied to westsidebee's response:
Thanks westsidebee! We are doing well so far and am very fortunate to have the OB/DH/work/friend/church/etc support to do this. I think exhaustion is pretty much a universal pg complaint that we all get to enjoy even after our babies are safely here 37-66 days and the babies will be here. Wow it goes fast.

How are you feeling? Is everything going well with you? Your LO will be here before you know it too.

KL0124 replied to no1phillygirl's response:
Thanks Marla! How are your babies doing? They have to be doing so many new things now and growing fast. Hope you are doing well.

no1phillygirl replied to KL0124's response:
Hey we are great but I only had 1. . Eliza is getting so big. She is 7 mths, has 2 teeth and loves to clap and laugh!
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

no1phillygirl replied to KL0124's response:
How are you doing? Are you not doing the list anymore?
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

KL0124 replied to no1phillygirl's response:
It's hard to believe Eliza is almost 8 months old now. You were just giving birth as I was joining the boards. I have been horrible about the list and everything else. The laundry list of reasons/excuses is in another post. Hope you are enjoying your first holidays as a mommy/

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jen. I have a beautiful 9 year old DD from a previous marriage, and have been married to the true love of my life since Oct 08. DH and I tr...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.