Skip to content
Infertility -premature ovarian failure
Cyn1822 posted:
Hi I'm 22 years old. I was diagnosed with POF(premature ovarian failure) last year and told I have a small uterus, I have to take birth control to keep my cycle going. I know more then likely with POF I won't be able to have a child... But the fact that I have a small uterus makes my chances even slimmer of paring able to hold a pregnancy . What are my other options? Any advice?

KL0124 responded:
I'm sorry that you are going through this. Your best chaces of getting accurate answers and the care you willl need is to find an experienced RE and make an appointment. Our TTC journey of 9 years is almost over with some of the same struggles you are facing. The ladies over on the Infertility Treatment board are very helpful and supportive if you want to try that as well.

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I have been married for 6 years. We decided to start to try for our first baby after about 6 months marriage (I always had this suspicion that ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.