Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Excited to be here!!!!
abbey96 posted:
Hi ladies, After almost 2 years of TTC I'm ecstatic to finally join this group. I found out two weeks ago that our first round of IVF worked after a long journey of treatments. Looking forward to getting to know all of you ladies and share our pregnancies together.

I have no friends or family with fertility issues, so these communities have been a wonderful source of support for me.

rosecam responded:
Congratulations!
Rose (31) DH (32). TTC for over 2 years, 4 fresh IVFs plus 2 FETs. BFP 11/26/10. EDD 8/3/11.

abbey96 replied to rosecam's response:
Thank you so much Rose!

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Congrats! Welcome!

KL0124 responded:
Congraulations! May you have a healthy and happy 9 months!

no1phillygirl responded:
Welcome and Congrats! I agree that the women on these boards have been a great source of support. They got me through years of this crap!
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

Spotlight: Member Stories

Becca 31, DH 32, DD 1.5 yrs... DH and I had been TTC for 18 cycles before success!!! It was our 3 IUI and our 2nd round with Femara and Menopur. We...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.