Skip to content
By Next Week....
KL0124 posted:
chances are the babies will be here! A little early and a little bit scary, but at my appt last Fri my OB said he expects me to deliver within the week. I'm already a 2, 90+% effaced with baby girls head engaged. Then there are all of the early/prelabor symptoms that mean true labor in the next 48 hrs to 2 weeks. It's hard to believe it's the home stretch. Good luck to all of you ladies I'm sure you will have amazing babies!

livelaughmoe responded:
Exciting, will be thinking of you!
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP M/C 8-9weeks

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Awesome! That's amazing! Looking forward to the birth story!!!
Me(26) DH(29) DD 3.5 TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP 11/27/12.

westsidebee responded:
Wohoo, exciting news! Can't wait to hear!

abbey96 responded:
Keep us posted, and best wishes for an easy and quick delivery!

Hope you're feeling good

no1phillygirl responded:
Wow! Let us know when you get some free time! I wish you al the best.
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

KL0124 replied to no1phillygirl's response:
And I'm still here and pregnant. I go in today for an NST and OB appt. At 36w5d I'm physically and mentally done and ready to have these babies even though I know that the longer they stay in the better. Will hopefully have a birth story to share at some point

livelaughmoe replied to KL0124's response:
Kris, am thinking about you.
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP M/C 8-9weeks

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! My name is Emily and my husband and I have been married for almost 8 years. We started TTC in January of 2008. We started seeing a RE and doing in...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!