Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
By Next Week....
KL0124 posted:
chances are the babies will be here! A little early and a little bit scary, but at my appt last Fri my OB said he expects me to deliver within the week. I'm already a 2, 90+% effaced with baby girls head engaged. Then there are all of the early/prelabor symptoms that mean true labor in the next 48 hrs to 2 weeks. It's hard to believe it's the home stretch. Good luck to all of you ladies I'm sure you will have amazing babies!

livelaughmoe responded:
Exciting, will be thinking of you!
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP M/C 8-9weeks

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Awesome! That's amazing! Looking forward to the birth story!!!
Me(26) DH(29) DD 3.5 TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP 11/27/12.

westsidebee responded:
Wohoo, exciting news! Can't wait to hear!

abbey96 responded:
Keep us posted, and best wishes for an easy and quick delivery!

Hope you're feeling good

no1phillygirl responded:
Wow! Let us know when you get some free time! I wish you al the best.
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

KL0124 replied to no1phillygirl's response:
And I'm still here and pregnant. I go in today for an NST and OB appt. At 36w5d I'm physically and mentally done and ready to have these babies even though I know that the longer they stay in the better. Will hopefully have a birth story to share at some point

livelaughmoe replied to KL0124's response:
Kris, am thinking about you.
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP M/C 8-9weeks

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I have a DS (Kooper, 3 years old) from IVF/ICSI #1. IVF/ICSI #2 BFP with m/c @ 9.5 weeks, IVF/ICSI #3 BFN, FET 1 hatching blast BFP

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.