Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
38 week update
westsidebee posted:
Hi everyone,

I'm just stopping by quickly to say I'm still here, 38 weeks 4 days, still pregnant! I'm not sure that baby girl is ready to come out yet, because I don't feel any different, and can't really tell if she has dropped. I have been having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions though, so I hope my body is getting ready. I feel great, but am so excited to meet her.

I'll post when I have more news!

booklvr04 responded:
Tiffany!

I can't believe it's time to meet your baby girl! I can't wait to hear your birth story! Sending prayers for a safe and healthy labor and delivery!! (((HUGS)))
Emily(31); DH(32) - After 4 failed IUI's we conceived on our own prior to our IVF cycle! Alexander Edward was born on 9/1/2010; 5lbs 15oz, 20; God is Great!

no1phillygirl responded:
I can't wait to read your birth story. Best wishes coming your way.
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

KL0124 responded:
You are so close to meeting your little girl. Hope all goes well with labor and delivery!

ninjarbaby responded:
Ah I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear your birth story! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. She's almost here!
Jane(30), DH(30), DSD(12) - TTC 1 since 2008 after m/c in Feb 2008 - Stopped actively TTC'ing in mid 2009 after unexplained IF. Surprise BFP 8/31/11! EDD 5/4/2012 Blue Team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 28 yrs old and my DH is 26. We have been together for 10 yrs. Finally tied the knot in March 2010! We have been TTC for 5 yrs. My DH was diagnosed ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful