Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
38 week update
westsidebee posted:
Hi everyone,

I'm just stopping by quickly to say I'm still here, 38 weeks 4 days, still pregnant! I'm not sure that baby girl is ready to come out yet, because I don't feel any different, and can't really tell if she has dropped. I have been having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions though, so I hope my body is getting ready. I feel great, but am so excited to meet her.

I'll post when I have more news!

booklvr04 responded:
Tiffany!

I can't believe it's time to meet your baby girl! I can't wait to hear your birth story! Sending prayers for a safe and healthy labor and delivery!! (((HUGS)))
Emily(31); DH(32) - After 4 failed IUI's we conceived on our own prior to our IVF cycle! Alexander Edward was born on 9/1/2010; 5lbs 15oz, 20; God is Great!

no1phillygirl responded:
I can't wait to read your birth story. Best wishes coming your way.
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

KL0124 responded:
You are so close to meeting your little girl. Hope all goes well with labor and delivery!

ninjarbaby responded:
Ah I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear your birth story! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. She's almost here!
Jane(30), DH(30), DSD(12) - TTC 1 since 2008 after m/c in Feb 2008 - Stopped actively TTC'ing in mid 2009 after unexplained IF. Surprise BFP 8/31/11! EDD 5/4/2012 Blue Team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, my name is Sarah. My DH and I TTC for 2 years. In November, we did our first round of IVF and it worked!!! Eleanor Grace arrived on 8/12!!

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful