Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
The List 12/17/12
KL0124 posted:
The List 12/17/12

Hi Ladies, Here are the updates for the week of 12/17/12. If anything needs to be corrected, please let me know.

If you'd like to be added to next weeks list, just respond to the post and I will get it next week! Please respond with your due date, how far along you are and if you are on the blue or pink team or want a surprise! ***Yellow means you want a surprise and green means you are finding out***

Additions and Updates:

If you have any up coming appointments you'd like to be added to the important dates section, I can add them.

Welcome Abbey96 to the First Trimester!

Welcome Livelaughmoe to the First Trimester!

Important Dates! (OB and peri appointments, u/s, etc.)***

KL0124 12/19 OB appt

KL0124 12/19 NST

Leah25Brooke2 1/3 OB appt

Labor Watch! (37w and/or Special Cases)***

Westsidebee - 39w3d - EDD 12/23/12 - Pink Team

KL0124 - 36w3d- Edd 1/11/13 - Purple (b/g twins) Team

Third Trimester (27w until Labor Watch)***

Second Trimester (13w3d to 27w)***

First Trimester (Conception to 13w2d)***

Rosecam - Rose - EDD 7/16/13 - Green Team

Leah25Brooke2 - 6w5d - EDD 8/7/13 - Yellow Team

Abbey96 - 8w3d - EDD 7/26/13  - Green Team

Livelaughmoe - Cassy - 8/25/13 - Green Team

Thanks, Kris

livelaughmoe responded:
I have my first ultrasound on January 3rd, to see that little heartbeat. Other than that I have just been tired and having some cramping/pulling.
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP M/C 8-9weeks

livelaughmoe replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Ohh I'm so so happy. Heart beat was 132 bpm, measured at 5.5 mm. Today I am officially 6 weeks and 5 days. This is our biggest milestone to date. Our last miscarriage heart beat was only at 54 bpm. Over the moon with joy. I finally feel like I can do a little celebration dance.
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP M/C 8-9weeks
IUI 7 BFP due August 24th, 2012

Leah25Brooke2 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Congrats livelaughmoe!! I had our u/s today as well. Heart beat 166, 18.5 mm, I'm nine weeks 1 day. EDD august 7th. Yay for us! We will have August babies!!
Me(26) DH(29) DD 3.5 TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP 11/27/12.

KL0124 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Cassy, That is fantastic! I'm so happy for you. What a great hb and size. Celebrate each milestone with your little miracle. Kris

FrenchBulldogMom replied to livelaughmoe's response:
OMG I'm so excited that you're expecting!!!

nicram8683 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Its been months since I have been around and I cant believe I came today and saw this excellent news!! Yay! So happy for you.
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012 It's a BOY!!

livelaughmoe replied to nicram8683's response:
Thank you everyone! I'm nine weeks and 1 day today! I've been battling some pretty cruel nausea. Living on saltines and yogurt. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you, thanks you, I'm so grateful!
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP M/C 8-9weeks

My OB said the nausea is a really good sign! It means your levels are really good! I've had extreme nausea since 6 weeks and extreme vomiting (vomiting anything up five minutes after eating it! - seriously.) from nine weeks to 11 weeks. I'm twelve weeks this wednesday and feeling SO much better.
Me(26) DH(29) DD 3.5 TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13

livelaughmoe replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
I'm 10 weeks and 1 day today, I am feeling better nausea wise, pretty tired and lethargic. My husbands not impressed, I guess he needs to buff up on pregnancy. We are both infertility pros, but getting to this pregnancy thing is a whole new ballgame.

I havnt had the vomitting, thank goodness, it sounds terrible.
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP M/C 8-9weeks

Oh it was! I even had to run to the bathroom at public places. NOT fun. I was kinda whiny, even though getting pregnant is what I wanted. It wasn't that I wasn't happy, it's that at the time I was not only nauseous all the time and vomiting, but I had a UTI and a yeast infection too! Ugh! Talk about miserable! But I'm doing great now! I'm 13 weeks wednesday. How have you been weight wise? I've gained 4.5 pounds. I'm a little nervous about gaining too much weight, as I did with my daughter and it took a LONG time to get it off. But anything for a healthy baby! I'm not really showing that much yet, maybe a little but I did buy maternity pants and they are SO much more comfortable then my regular jeans.

I have an OB appt this thursday. Praying all is well and they can find a good solid heartbeat, again!
Me(26) DH(29) DD 3.5 TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jen. I have a beautiful 9 year old DD from a previous marriage, and have been married to the true love of my life since Oct 08. DH and I tr...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!