Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
The List 12/17/12
KL0124 posted:
The List 12/17/12

Hi Ladies, Here are the updates for the week of 12/17/12. If anything needs to be corrected, please let me know.

If you'd like to be added to next weeks list, just respond to the post and I will get it next week! Please respond with your due date, how far along you are and if you are on the blue or pink team or want a surprise! ***Yellow means you want a surprise and green means you are finding out***

Additions and Updates:

If you have any up coming appointments you'd like to be added to the important dates section, I can add them.

Welcome Abbey96 to the First Trimester!

Welcome Livelaughmoe to the First Trimester!

Important Dates! (OB and peri appointments, u/s, etc.)***

KL0124 12/19 OB appt

KL0124 12/19 NST

Leah25Brooke2 1/3 OB appt

Labor Watch! (37w and/or Special Cases)***

Westsidebee - 39w3d - EDD 12/23/12 - Pink Team

KL0124 - 36w3d- Edd 1/11/13 - Purple (b/g twins) Team

Third Trimester (27w until Labor Watch)***

Second Trimester (13w3d to 27w)***

First Trimester (Conception to 13w2d)***

Rosecam - Rose - EDD 7/16/13 - Green Team

Leah25Brooke2 - 6w5d - EDD 8/7/13 - Yellow Team

Abbey96 - 8w3d - EDD 7/26/13  - Green Team

Livelaughmoe - Cassy - 8/25/13 - Green Team

Thanks, Kris

livelaughmoe responded:
I have my first ultrasound on January 3rd, to see that little heartbeat. Other than that I have just been tired and having some cramping/pulling.
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP M/C 8-9weeks

livelaughmoe replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Ohh I'm so so happy. Heart beat was 132 bpm, measured at 5.5 mm. Today I am officially 6 weeks and 5 days. This is our biggest milestone to date. Our last miscarriage heart beat was only at 54 bpm. Over the moon with joy. I finally feel like I can do a little celebration dance.
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP M/C 8-9weeks
IUI 7 BFP due August 24th, 2012

Leah25Brooke2 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Congrats livelaughmoe!! I had our u/s today as well. Heart beat 166, 18.5 mm, I'm nine weeks 1 day. EDD august 7th. Yay for us! We will have August babies!!
Me(26) DH(29) DD 3.5 TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP 11/27/12.

KL0124 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Cassy, That is fantastic! I'm so happy for you. What a great hb and size. Celebrate each milestone with your little miracle. Kris

FrenchBulldogMom replied to livelaughmoe's response:
OMG I'm so excited that you're expecting!!!

nicram8683 replied to livelaughmoe's response:
Its been months since I have been around and I cant believe I came today and saw this excellent news!! Yay! So happy for you.
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012 It's a BOY!!

livelaughmoe replied to nicram8683's response:
Thank you everyone! I'm nine weeks and 1 day today! I've been battling some pretty cruel nausea. Living on saltines and yogurt. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you, thanks you, I'm so grateful!
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP M/C 8-9weeks

My OB said the nausea is a really good sign! It means your levels are really good! I've had extreme nausea since 6 weeks and extreme vomiting (vomiting anything up five minutes after eating it! - seriously.) from nine weeks to 11 weeks. I'm twelve weeks this wednesday and feeling SO much better.
Me(26) DH(29) DD 3.5 TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13

livelaughmoe replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
I'm 10 weeks and 1 day today, I am feeling better nausea wise, pretty tired and lethargic. My husbands not impressed, I guess he needs to buff up on pregnancy. We are both infertility pros, but getting to this pregnancy thing is a whole new ballgame.

I havnt had the vomitting, thank goodness, it sounds terrible.
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP M/C 8-9weeks

Oh it was! I even had to run to the bathroom at public places. NOT fun. I was kinda whiny, even though getting pregnant is what I wanted. It wasn't that I wasn't happy, it's that at the time I was not only nauseous all the time and vomiting, but I had a UTI and a yeast infection too! Ugh! Talk about miserable! But I'm doing great now! I'm 13 weeks wednesday. How have you been weight wise? I've gained 4.5 pounds. I'm a little nervous about gaining too much weight, as I did with my daughter and it took a LONG time to get it off. But anything for a healthy baby! I'm not really showing that much yet, maybe a little but I did buy maternity pants and they are SO much more comfortable then my regular jeans.

I have an OB appt this thursday. Praying all is well and they can find a good solid heartbeat, again!
Me(26) DH(29) DD 3.5 TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi!! We've been TTC #2 for 16 months. (I had desperately wanted another baby for years - but the timing was bad for TTC) We have a beautiful daugh...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.