Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Short Birth Story
KL0124 posted:
On 12/20/12, Nicholas Alexander and Julia Evelyn were born vaginally. She is 4#15oz 19" and he is 5#14oz 21". They were born at 36w6d and are doing great for being preemies. She is nursing great and he is eating pumped milk like a pro (refuses breast). We are all off of monitors and lines. Just waiting on lab results to see if I need a transfusion (cervical and external tears due to manually tuning N) due to blood loss and make sure they are eating and have enough dirty diapers. Thank you all for your help and encouragement along the dollar coaster of infertility. Our family is now complete.

deliela999 responded:
Congratulations!! It's hard to believe they are finally here. Enjoy every minute of it!

I have to laugh at your type-o. The dollar coaster of infertility is also true.

ninjarbaby responded:
Congrats! I'm glad you're all doing well. Yay they're finally here!
Jane(30), DH(30), DSD(12) - TTC 1 since 2008 after m/c in Feb 2008 - Stopped actively TTC'ing in mid 2009 after unexplained IF. Surprise BFP 8/31/11! EDD 5/4/2012 Blue Team!

no1phillygirl responded:
Congrats on the birth of your sweet babies. Great names. Please let us know how you are doing when you get hm!
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Congrats!!
Me(26) DH(29) DD 3.5 TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP 11/27/12.

livelaughmoe responded:
Kris, best end of the world day story! Congrats on your precious babies. Take care of yourself. Cassy.
Unexplained infertility
TTC for 3 years
IUI 5 BFP M/C 8-9weeks

westsidebee responded:
Congratulations! I am so happy for you to have your two perfect babies. Sounds like they are doing great. I'm sure you can't wait to get them home. Congrats to the new family of four.

abbey96 responded:
Congratulations! The best Christmas present you could ask for!
Laparoscopy for endo

booklvr04 replied to abbey96's response:
Congratulations!! Sounds like everything is going well and I'm praying the entire family gets to go home soon!! Take care!
Emily(31); DH(32) - After 4 failed IUI's we conceived on our own prior to our IVF cycle! Alexander Edward was born on 9/1/2010; 5lbs 15oz, 20; God is Great!

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
Congratulations!!! Neither of my twins were able to latch on, so I pumped to supplement their formula for about 5 months. I love their names.

Spotlight: Member Stories

The story I need to tell is the one about fighting infertility, through the two miscarriages and finally the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel-t...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.