Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Join us on FB?
PGinSJ posted:
Lurking..

The TTC 12+ and PAIF boards were such a great support to me during my first pregnancy but I noticed they aren't very active anymore. If you have a FB account I'm going to set up a temp email account where you can give me your first and last name off the web and be added to our TTC 12+, PAIF and PAIF grad private FB group. I think it will be more active over there. As long as you are ok with being lumped together of course. I'll post the email addy as soon as I set it up. Be right back
Me (39) and DH (38). 2 m/cs and unexplained IF. DS Connor born 8/22/10 via our 3rd IUI and DS 2 Tyler born 3/25/12, conceived naturally.

PGinSJ responded:
Ok the email is webmdgrps2fb@gmail.com
Me (39) and DH (38). 2 m/cs and unexplained IF. DS Connor born 8/22/10 via our 3rd IUI and DS 2 Tyler born 3/25/12, conceived naturally.

BabyParks responded:
want in how do I join?

FrenchBulldogMom replied to PGinSJ's response:
I tried to find it on Facebook and I couldn't. Can you send me an invite to the group?

My name is Mary Huffman Bradley and my email is bradleymaryj@yahoo.com

Thanks!

PGinSJ replied to FrenchBulldogMom's response:
Baby...,
Send an email to me at webmdgrps2fb@gmail.com with your full name as it appears on FB and your city/state and a description of your profile pic (if visible).

French...,
I sent you a friend request just now Mary. I'm a frenchie mommy too btw so I've always admired your screen name Glad to have you. Once you accept my FB friend request I can add you to the secret group. I don't think it comes up in searches, newsfeeds etc because it's secret. SHH LOL

PGinSJ replied to PGinSJ's response:
I'm having a hard time finding people to add (I think it's because of the clamp down on privacy setting recently but it could be that I'm just inexperienced so any advice is appreciated) so the best way for me to add you is if you can give me as much info as possible on your FB account. OF COURSE you don't have to do that here though if you aren't comfortable. You can do it off the web in the email you send to the temp account I set up via gmail. Try to include

Email account associated with FB
Description of profile pic (if visible)
City and State where you live
Full name (Maiden, married etc)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Unexplained infertility TTC for 3 years Cyst on r Fallopian tube removed, the the BFP started rolling in! IUI# 5 BFP m/c 8-9 weeks IUI 7 BFP due A...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.