Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
**Please Help**
chaiAddict86 posted:
Ok... my dh and I have been ttc for 7 yrs. We did fertility treatments a few yrs ago but stopped bc of the stress and lack of deep pockets. So, I've had my share of wishful thinking pregnancy symptoms. I do have endometriosis and pcos. My periods have been slightly irregular but only by a few days, I have never ever ever missed a period until now. I am also feeling pressure in my lower abdomin as well as cramps, extreme fatige, increased cm, heartburn, slight nausea. And right around the time I was supposed to start my period, I had a really really painful, sharp cramp. I mean it was noticable but I thought I was going to start soon, but now I wonder if that could have been implantation. My last period was Dec 20, and I have taken 3 HPTs and have gotten 3 BFNs. What I want to know is... is it possible I'm pregnant even though I'm testing negative? It is driving me crazy. Any imput is appreciated very much.

booklvr04 responded:
Is there any way you can see your doctor for a blood test or ultrasound to see what is going on? I know how frustrating the waiting can be, I hope you get some answers soon. Hoping you have a good outcome!!
Emily(31); DH(32) - After 4 failed IUI's we conceived on our own prior to our IVF cycle! Alexander Edward was born on 9/1/2010; 5lbs 15oz, 20; God is Great!

no1phillygirl responded:
Lurking. Did you go to the dr?
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jen. I have a beautiful 9 year old DD from a previous marriage, and have been married to the true love of my life since Oct 08. DH and I tr...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!