Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
**Please Help**
chaiAddict86 posted:
Ok... my dh and I have been ttc for 7 yrs. We did fertility treatments a few yrs ago but stopped bc of the stress and lack of deep pockets. So, I've had my share of wishful thinking pregnancy symptoms. I do have endometriosis and pcos. My periods have been slightly irregular but only by a few days, I have never ever ever missed a period until now. I am also feeling pressure in my lower abdomin as well as cramps, extreme fatige, increased cm, heartburn, slight nausea. And right around the time I was supposed to start my period, I had a really really painful, sharp cramp. I mean it was noticable but I thought I was going to start soon, but now I wonder if that could have been implantation. My last period was Dec 20, and I have taken 3 HPTs and have gotten 3 BFNs. What I want to know is... is it possible I'm pregnant even though I'm testing negative? It is driving me crazy. Any imput is appreciated very much.

booklvr04 responded:
Is there any way you can see your doctor for a blood test or ultrasound to see what is going on? I know how frustrating the waiting can be, I hope you get some answers soon. Hoping you have a good outcome!!
Emily(31); DH(32) - After 4 failed IUI's we conceived on our own prior to our IVF cycle! Alexander Edward was born on 9/1/2010; 5lbs 15oz, 20; God is Great!

no1phillygirl responded:
Lurking. Did you go to the dr?
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I just started TTC, post vasectomy-reversal surgery. DH's vasectomy was done 9 yrs ago; reversed (Aug 2010). I've been using a ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.