Skip to content
NoPhillygirl-Danielle Mosley update...
mosleyd36 posted:
Marla...sorry to worry you...I am reposting a reply just to make sure you get it. BTW, my facebook name is Danielle Mosley Hall. Check out my cute little man!

Okay...so I obviously haven't been on in like, 6 months! The short: We are great! I thought my birth story got posted in the hospital but I can't find it and obviously you can't either!

Here is a quick birth story/update:

Samuel Collin Hall was born 8/20/12 at 7:57am via c-section, 7lb 7oz, 20 in long. My c-section was calm and quick. We checked in, got doped up and he was here! He has issues transitioning which almost led to the NICU but he ended up being okay and staying with me. Meeting him for the first time was magical! It was 3 hours since his birth and I barely saw him for a minute. His issue was he wouldn't really cry and he hasn't really since. He is just not a cryer! I was so in love!

Today: He is a little munchkin who loves to eat, sit up and sleep! He is a great sleeper and has been since 5 weeks! We are enjoying him so much.

Sorry to worry you! I popped back on today to see some updates and gear my self up for our next cycle. We have an appointment set up for May and will probably be doing another cycle in July/August. Eeeek!
Danielle (29) DH (31) TTC since July '08. Severe MFIF. IVF 1 9/10...BFN. IVF 2 8/11-BFP m/c @ 6 weeks. FET 1 12/11-BFP! EDD 9/1/12!

no1phillygirl responded:
Omg I am so happy to hear from you. I was really hoping that you were just extremely busy! I am so happy for you. I'm going to look you up on fb. You are going to cycle again? Did you have frosties? I can't remember. I can't wait to see him.
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

mosleyd36 replied to no1phillygirl's response:
Nope no frosties. He was our one little frozen guy! We are set for our consult for a fresh cycles April 23rd. If all goes well, we will probably transfer in August. And if all REALLY goes well, they will be 22 months apart. I might be kind of crazy. So glad you found me on FB!
Danielle (29) DH (31) TTC since July '08. Severe MFIF. IVF 1 9/10...BFN. IVF 2 8/11-BFP m/c @ 6 weeks. FET 1 12/11-BFP! EDD 9/1/12!

att76 replied to mosleyd36's response:
Lurking...I don't know if you remember me at all, but I remember you or at least recognize your name. I joined this board right around the time you got your BFP. Anyway, I also will be starting IVF in April (BC first) I am hoping to have the retrieval and transfer sometime mid-May. So just wanted to introduce myself and wish you luck.

Do you have any suggestions for a newbie?

no1phillygirl replied to mosleyd36's response:
That is so great. I hope you will post updates. I'm glad we are in touch on fb also.
Marla(43) DH(33) BFP 10/08 m/c 11/08
ivf1 9/09 BFP m/c 6 wks
ivf2 2/10 BFP trisomy d

mosleyd36 replied to att76's response:
Sorry this is so late! I do remember your name. How did everything go? I would just say stay as calm as possible. Easier said than done, I know. Don't stress about the small stuff...just the big stuff! I just started my birth control pills for my fresh cycle. We are set to transfer at the end of June. Hopefully everything went well for you!

att76 replied to mosleyd36's response:
Good luck! There was some things that was out of my control so I am going in for transfer tomorrow (6/6). Will let you know how it goes.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Kitty, also known as Kit. My husband and I spent almost 2 and 1/2 years TTC #1 naturally, as we lacked insurance coverage and funds for treatm...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.