Skip to content
Got to see little arms and legs!!!
mrs62610 posted:
It was so neat!! He/She is no longer just a blob!! I was also released from my RE today! I have an appointment with a nurse on 4/2 and then an appt with a midwife on 4/8! I decided to go ahead and see a midwife because both people I saw this morning said I don't have any major health issues, everything is looking great so far and I should be able to have a normal, healthy pregnancy so if I wanted to try a midwife I could do that. So excited!!!! Totally felt more real today getting to see something that looked more human!!
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. 1st U/S on Feb. 25th EDD 10/18/13

deliela999 responded:
Congrats! It's so exciting to watch them grow and move. I was shocked at the difference between 7 and 8 weeks. I have a whole photo album of our ultrasound pics with some others scattered in. I had stickers for my belly that said how many weeks I was...but I didn't get to use half of them. I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
That's AWESOME!! That's the experience I had with my daughter at even just eight weeks, you could see little arms and legs moving around! This time though the u/s is in the office and it must not be as powerful because I was disappointed at my nine week appt the baby still just looked like a blob on the screen and you couldn't see the defined arms and legs! It sucked kinda! lol!

YAY! I'm so happy for you. It's amazing how much they change so quickly isn't it? I'm glad you get to use a midwife too, since that's what you really want.

Does your DH get to go to the u/s? What does he think about how fast the baby grows? My DH is amazed!

My growth scan is next tuesday, I will be almost 21 weeks - I'm so anxious to find out if it's a boy or a girl!!
Me(26) DH(29) DD 3.5 TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13

kittykatjenn responded:
That is so neat! I am going in today for my first u/s to see how far along and viability and all that stuff. I'm really nervous! Hopefully I will come out of there feeling as good as you!

mrs62610 replied to deliela999's response:
Thanks! I have a scrapbook that I'm going to put them all in! I've been so spoiled with the amount of u/s's, I hope I get a few more! I love watching the progression!
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. 1st U/S on Feb. 25th EDD 10/18/13

mrs62610 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
It is amazing!! I asked both nurses yesterday what they thought about a midwife and they said if I was comfortable with one then that's what I should go with, or at least try one out. Since I don't have any health issues they saw no reason why I couldn't see one. I'm excited!

Yes, my DH gets to go to all my appointments! I love that he has the flexibility to do that! He was showing off the pictures to some of his co-workers yesterday, (All men!) and he seemed to really like having more to look at than just a little blob!

I'll be waiting to hear your result next week!!!!!

mrs62610 replied to kittykatjenn's response:
Have you had your u/s yet? How did it go?! I hope it goes/went well for you!

Leah25Brooke2 replied to kittykatjenn's response:
I'm wondering too how your u/s went!!
Me(26) DH(29) DD 3.5 TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Danielle. DH and I have been TTC since July 2008 with no luck. Diagnosed with MFIF in August 2009. We have done two fresh cycles in which the ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.