Skip to content
Growth Scan!
Leah25Brooke2 posted:
So! Everything looks great with the... baby GIRL!!! HAHA! I was SO shocked! I had it in my head that it was a boy from day one! But I am SO excited!!! I made them show me proof. I know that when it's a girl the definitie proof is the three white lines between the legs, (which are the labia on the u/s) And I definitely saw the lines and there was nothin' else there! LOL We went and bought some super cute dresses and my daughter Brooke is SO excited to have a little sister! She was right all along! Since I told her we were having a baby she said she was going to have a sister! Well, she called it! We are thrilled and so happy!
Me(26) DH(29) DD 3.5 TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13

kittykatjenn responded:
Yay! Congrats! How exciting! I can't wait to start buying things. Glad everything is looking good!

Leah25Brooke2 replied to kittykatjenn's response:
Thanks!!
Me(26) DH(29) DD 3.5 TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

mrs62610 responded:
Don't know how I didn't see this the other day! Even though I already knew it was a girl from the other thread just wanted to say congrats again!
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. 1st U/S on Feb. 25th EDD 10/18/13

Leah25Brooke2 replied to mrs62610's response:
THANKS!! How are you feeling? You're getting farther and farther along now.. .. have you still not thrown up? Feeling anything new?
Me(26) DH(29) DD 3.5 TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

mrs62610 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Feeling good most of the time. I'm 11 weeks 1 day today. Still haven't thrown up and only occasionally feel nauseous. I started to feel a little better at 8 weeks then at 10 weeks felt even better still. I'm still tired alot but able to get more done during the day. Not really feeling anything new yet. My breasts are finally starting to get bigger but still are not sore!
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. 1st U/S on Feb. 25th EDD 10/18/13

Wow! You are SO lucky! I'm so glad you are feeling well!! You are almost in the second trimester! Yay! We will be in it together for awhile yet

Besides my back hurting alot and my breasts aching, I feel great. I have had good energy throughout the pregnancy which I'm grateful for!

My daughter turns 4 next monday. Can't believe she is that old already! My mom had kids two years apart.. so Brooke being almost 4 1/2 by the time this little girl gets here is a big gap to me! I know she is so excited to have a sister and will be a big help.

I can't wait til the 2nd trimester! I'm almost there!

Nah that's not a big gap! Lol! Between my oldest brother and my youngest sister (I'm the 2nd oldest of 6) there is 13 years! We are 27, me-25, 17, 16, 15, and 14! I can see though how 4 1/2 years can seem like alot!

Oh yeah it's alot to me because it seems like everyone I know has kids two years apart. My mom had eight kids each two years apart - oldest is 28 youngest is 14! So it's not a big gap except I want a few more kids after this and I'm hoping that there isn't almost five years between each of them! I don't want to be close to 40 having kids. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it's just my prefence to have them while I'm younger. I will be 27 this July so hopefully I can have a few more closer together.

I can totally understand! I don't want to be having kids for too long because DH will be 39 shortly after our LO is born. I want him to still feel like playing and doing things with the kids. That's why I would always get frustrated with people (not on here) when I told them I was having trouble conceiving and they would always reply with Oh don't worry you're still young! I would always say back, yeah but my husband isn't! Lol

haha! So you know what I mean

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I have a DS (Kooper, 3 years old) from IVF/ICSI #1. IVF/ICSI #2 BFP with m/c @ 9.5 weeks, IVF/ICSI #3 BFN, FET 1 hatching blast BFP

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.