Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
A little random
mrs62610 posted:
I have basically been doing this since around the time we found out.....Does anyone have kind of a hiccup and then belch immediately after? I do this all the time but I don't actually have the normal hiccups because it only happens one at a time! It's not entirely new as I've experienced this before pregnancy but it happens all the time lately!! My DH just looks at me and laughs. On Easter Sunday we were at my parent's house having dinner and I did it really loud at the table during lunch! At least it was my family and not DH's!!!
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. 1st U/S on Feb. 25th EDD 10/18/13
FirstPrevious12NextLast

kittykatjenn responded:
I do that! Happens if I drink something carbonated or something that makes me kinda gassy.

Something weird that I have noticed....when I sit down, like in a chair that isn't squishy like my couch, I can like....feel it in my lower tummy. It is like pressure for a second or something. Kinda uncomfy also, but it is like I can feel something. Weird....anyone else notice that?

mrs62610 replied to kittykatjenn's response:
I had that earlier on but don't really feel anything now. I attributed it to gas but I don't really know for sure. I was soooo gassy for so long that I could feel alot going on because I was so packed full of gas and also constipated. Recently, when I'm sitting and I bend over too far it almost feels like I can feel the uterus, that kind of gives me the creeps so I try not to do that! Ha ha!
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. 1st U/S on Feb. 25th EDD 10/18/13

Leah25Brooke2 replied to mrs62610's response:
haha! I haven't had the hiccup thing - but gas - definitely yes, and the burping yes because I've had heartburn these last few weeks! Yogurt usually helps the heartburn.

Hope you ladies are feeling good! Mrs.. you should be getting out of the first trimester soon!

KittyKat - How are you feeling?

Some people say I don't even look pregnant and I'm 22.5 weeks.. but I think they are crazy because I definitely have a baby bump and I feel huge already!!
Me(26) DH(29) DD 3.5 TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

kittykatjenn replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
I'm feeling ok Leah. I lost all my symptoms except for mood swings for about 4 days. My "morning sickness" is back and I have kinda lost my appetite. My mood is way all over the place! I haven't lost it at DH yet which is amazing. I have been trying real hard though. I did lose it tonight at an inmate. He had it coming though!

How are you feeling? I was 9 weeks yesterday and while I don't look pregnant yet I am showing some. People just think I am getting fat though. I recently lost about 40lbs and was working on losing some tummy fat so I guess it jusst looks like I am gaining it back! People who know have said I am showing a bit though. Who knows!

Leah25Brooke2 replied to kittykatjenn's response:
I totally feel ya with the mood swing thing! I was going to ask if anyone else was experiencing that. Sadly for us, my DH is the one who usually gets the brunt of it. I wasn't really aware that I was being kind of crazy, until he pointed it out and now I'm trying really hard not to bite his head off all the time! haha. That's nice that you haven't lost it on your DH. And I bet the inmate did have it coming. lol

I'm feeling really good. I feel her move ALL the time.. night and day and it's amazing. The only thing that doesn't feel so good is my back, but my DH gives me massages and that really helps. I have been nesting I think! I have organized and deep cleaned several areas in my house that really needed it! It feels so good to do that! I just have a couple more projects I'm going to do this week and next. My mom encouraged me to do this while I feel good.. assuming the third trimester I won't be feeling as good! I'm 23 weeks tomorrow.. so the 6th month is coming up soon! I can't believe how fast time flies!!

I'm sure you look great. Nine weeks! Wow! That's great! When is your next u/s?

I definitely have a bump, but it seems because I'm tall with some clothes that I wear I just look bigger and not necessarily pregnant.. I don't have a basketball bump because I'm really tall. I had a lady say to me " Now, this might be rude, but are you expecting? I wasn't sure if you were or if that was fat from the last baby." I was like aaahhh!! It's hard as a rock and not fat at all! LOL! But I guess it's not that obvious to people, though I feel huge and it's very obvious to me and my DH. Oh well! haha
Me(26) DH(29) DD 3.5 TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

Hey Mrs.. when is your next u/s?? Do you meet with the midwife or how does that work since you won't be using an OB?

kittykatjenn replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Oh goodness. I don't have a noticeable bump, but I am just thicker I guess. Iff I put on my yoga pants and a fitted tank you can tell.

The inmate really did have it coming. He told me
"No" on more than one occasion! Not a good thing to do!

My next appointment is on Thursday. It is my official first ob appt. I will finally get to meet my doctor! They are gonna do an u/s also. I think I will feel a lot better after this appt. I have just been trying not to be nervous that something is going to go wrong!

As for DH....he has been lucky! I told him some of the projects I want to do around the house and that I am going to need him to pitch in. He said fine and left it at that. I guess we will see if he will actually do them!

Leah25Brooke2 replied to kittykatjenn's response:
I'm excited to hear about your u/s! I'm sure everything will look great! Keep us posted!

Hopefully your DH really will help! I'm sure he will. My DH has done some really helpful things, but there is more coming up!
Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

mrs62610 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Sorry I've been MIA for a few days! I don't have internet at work right now and by the time I get home late and eat supper I'm too pooped to stare at the cumputer! Anyway, I had my first midwife appt last Tuesday and I loved it!!! I go again on May 6th and see another midwife. (There is 6 in a rotation but they said if I prefer some over others I can kind of pick and choose. I won't have another u/s until 20 weeks!!! I'm 13 weeks 3 days today! I've been having a little more energy the last week or when I first get up and for part of the day but by the time I get home I'm ready to do nothing. For the last couple of weeks I've been having a lot of headaches and tylenol doesn't always work. My midwife said I should take it with caffeine and that seems to help some. My DH just said this morning that he thinks I'm beginning to show some!!!! I was getting dressed at the time so we can tell when I'm undressed and when I'm wearing my yoga pants and a form fitting top but if I wear jeans and a regular top I don't think you can tell.

How are you ladies doing?

kittykatjenn replied to mrs62610's response:
Welcome back Mrs! I know how you feel being so tired. When I get home I eat and look on the computer then it is off to bed!

I'm doing good. Had an u/s and everything was great. My nausea has gone away for the most part. I still have bouts of it here and there, but not at all what it was! My moods just come out of nowhere! I freaked out on 2 of my guy friends at work tonight. Luckily they are understanding and with an apology and some snack sharing I was back in their good graces in no time!

HEY! I had gotten kinda worried~ LOL! So glad you are doing well and liking your midwife appts. I have off and on headaches too - so annoying.

That's so fun about the showing! I think by that point me and my DH could tell I had a small bump, but others couldn't notice yet, like you say, in regular clothes. Lately, I've had people at church (all women) come up to me and rub my belly! haha! It doesn't bother me at all but my DH was standing there once and I think he was kinda embarrassed! haha! I thought it was funny. My bump still isn't huge, but it feels like it gets bigger every day! We've been trying to catch her movements so DH can feel her - he hasn't yet! She always stops moving when he puts his hand on my belly! Ornery thing! haha I'm 24 weeks this wednesday, so I think that will be 6 months right?

Glad your nausea is gone and didn't get extreme KittyKat!
I totally feel ya with the mood swing thing! Sometimes I feel like I need to wear a sign that says "watch out, I'm pregnant!"
Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

mrs62610 replied to kittykatjenn's response:
Glad the nausea is subsiding!! The only time I seem to have trouble wwith mood swings is when dealing with my MIL! She normally drives me crazy but I have always been a very passive person, nowadays I've been speaking my mind a little more! Nice that your friends are understanding, it's good to have people like that around. I'm glad my DH is being so understanding with everything lately.

mrs62610 replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
I think I would be uncomfortable with other people touching me! Actually, I KNOW that would drive me nuts! I don't really know why though. I keep thinking about how close I am to feeling movement! I know it's a few weeks or so away but now it just doesn't seem so far away! I told DH I can't hardly believe on Friday I'll be in the 2nd trimester! It's just going by so fast!

I like the sign idea! I might have to make a t-shirt!

haha! I know what you mean about the touching, for some reason it just doesn't bother me! But I can understand why it would bother you!

Haha about the t- shirt!

Oh my goodness I'm so happy for you to be in the second trimester so soon! It all goes by so fast doesn't it?! Movement is so much fun to experience! I remember the first time I felt her - I was 18 weeks. I thought that seemed a little late, but everyone is different. It was so cool. I was at work and felt this "thump thump" and knew it was her! I never felt the butterfly feeling. I love feeling her move all the time now. Let us know when you first feel your LO!

Spotlight: Member Stories

6 rounds of Clomid (spring/summer 2011), Laparoscopy for endo and ovarian cysts (August 2011), Lupron to remove any remaining endo (fall/winter 20...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.