Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ouch!
kittykatjenn posted:
So, I was sitting in my chair at work today and I went to put my feet up and lean back a bit. When I did that it felt like all the muscles in my abdomin stretched and kinda pulled and it hurt a bit! It was almost like a spasm. I have felt this in my back before when it gets really tight and I try to stretch, but this was my whole tummy. I stood up and it went away but it was crazy! Anyone else have this happen?

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
When I move quickly or something, I feel pains in my belly. It's probably normal with everything in your body changing so much.
Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

mrs62610 responded:
I've had little pains here and there when I lean back or bend over. Totally freaks you out but probably normal!
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. 1st U/S on Feb. 25th EDD 10/18/13

Spotlight: Member Stories

Was on ITSG since May of 2004....due to PCOS, tubal, and male factor issues, 5 years of TTC, numerous surgeries, IUI's, and 3 IVF's later, our...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful