Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ouch!
kittykatjenn posted:
So, I was sitting in my chair at work today and I went to put my feet up and lean back a bit. When I did that it felt like all the muscles in my abdomin stretched and kinda pulled and it hurt a bit! It was almost like a spasm. I have felt this in my back before when it gets really tight and I try to stretch, but this was my whole tummy. I stood up and it went away but it was crazy! Anyone else have this happen?

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
When I move quickly or something, I feel pains in my belly. It's probably normal with everything in your body changing so much.
Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

mrs62610 responded:
I've had little pains here and there when I lean back or bend over. Totally freaks you out but probably normal!
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. 1st U/S on Feb. 25th EDD 10/18/13

Spotlight: Member Stories

After 3.5 years of TTC w/a diagnosis of unexplained IF, dh & I have finally conceived with the help of IVF/ICSI and now we are thankfully expectin...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.