Skip to content
So much to do!
kittykatjenn posted:
I am getting so overwhelmed! I have so much stuff to do and think about and I don't know where to start! First off I am in school full time. I am about half way thru a master's program. Luckily it is offered all online, but I am so sick of school right now!

I also HAVE to start rearranging my house! DH keeps telling me I have time, but I don't! Not with work and school. I have so much to do! I had resigned to not ever being able to hae kids so stuff went wherever. Now I have all this stuff all over! My mom is trying to move down here and she basically wants me to tell her how to get it all done. No time for that stuff....and the silliest part I am worried about is my DVR! It is so dang full and I am so behind on so many shows! I got behind because I will do homework, but since I have been so dang tired I just can't stay up and watch them!

I also have 4 little snsapdragon plants sitting on a windowsill in what is going to be the nursery because I haven't had time to plant them. I am worried they are gonna die! I guess all these silly things are better than major, real issues. I just wish some magical fairy would come and do them all for me!!!

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Ugh! School! haha! I'm going to get my masters.. after I'm done having babies though! Good luck and I'm sure you are doing great!

I know what you mean about feeling overwhelmed! I have accomplished alot in the second tri since I've felt good! You sound super busy.. but don't worry, it will all get done. Do you ever have a couple days off in a row? Sometime if you do use that to your advantage if you are feeling good and start getting your house ready. I had several days off and got four big projects done in my house, and I feel so much better. We still have stuff to do, but I've got alot organized.. just don't ask about the baby's room. Still looks like a tornado went through it haha.

There is so much to think about with a LO! I know it can be overwhelming. And this is probably even more overwhelming since you had settled into life without kids and kind of thought that was how it was going to be.. then.. Suprise! But you do have time in your pregnancy.. you are still in the first trimester! It goes SO fast.. just take advantage of any time you have! Good luck!
Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

kittykatjenn replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
I do have 2 days off in a row but it is usually reserved for homework! I know it will all get done...I just wish that fairy would come along...

Leah25Brooke2 replied to kittykatjenn's response:
A fairy would be wonderful!!! LOL
Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

mrs62610 responded:
I missed this somehow!

I hear ya about having no time to get things done! My DH has stuff to go through (stuff his ex-wife left at the house, been there for years and not touched) in the rooms we need to remodel before LO gets here! We are moving our room to the next down the hall and the baby gets our current room. I told him the other day that we are almost halfway until D-Day! We need to hurry! lol
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. Not finding out the sex before hand! EDD 10/18/13

kittykatjenn replied to mrs62610's response:
Oh my gosh....in my mind I am still in February but this is the end of April! I think it is because it keeps getting cold and this is Texas...it should be hot by now! I have so much to do still. DH did plant my flower bed for me and he cleaned the kitchen and living room tonight. I just gotta hit the bathrooms and get the flower pots planted. Then of course start cleaning closets and rearranging furniture and staining some other furniture.......

mrs62610 replied to kittykatjenn's response:
I know what you mean! I'm in Illinois and we have had some warm days but mostly very chilly and rainy. I'm having trouble wrapping my head around the fact that it's almost May! Glad you were able to get some things done!
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. Not finding out the sex before hand! EDD 10/18/13

Spotlight: Member Stories

19, NC, Army wife, expecting baby girl 9/15 (:

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.