Skip to content
Stupid symptom
kittykatjenn posted:
I am not really a crier. I will cry at sad movies or television shows. And ya know...those ASPCA commercials. But generally I keep it all together especially in front of other people. I don't cry when I am angry either. But these stupid emotions have me crying tonight and I am really mad about that and it is making me cry even more!

Let me explain a bit. I feel like I am in quarantine at my job. I am in a little room all alone for 8 hours opening doors. It is hard to get someone to relieve me to go to the bathroom even, but I know who I can go to. So, a friend relieved me with 15 minutes left in the shift. I came back in and he was going thru my snacks and was talking to me for all of 30 seconds. My supervisor calls in there and starts chewing me out about him being in there and hiding out and how she is gonna say something in briefing and she now dictates who is allowed in there. So basically she is cutting off everyone who will relieve me and going with 1 or 2 of her "pets" that won't ever do it. All because someone spoke to me for 30 seconds. And it isn't like he was hiding anyways. HELLO! It is a jail! There are cameras everywhere!

Anyways, I got so mad and it was all I could do to not cry there and while I was walking out to my car. I just left and didn't even stay and talk to anyone. And all the way home I cried. I mean, basically people aren't allowed to talk to me. She has essentially quarantined me! I already hate that I can't be with my coworkers and sharing in the work....now I am being treated like a leapor and getting "dictated". I really wish I could leave there but now I have to wait. I guess I can stick it out, but I really hate crying!

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
Oh goodness, I'm so sorry! That sounds just so horrible. I would have cried too. Ugh. I wish there was something you could do. Your supervisor sounds horrible. Man! That just stinks. I'm sorry! Feel free to vent whenever you need to!
Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

kittykatjenn replied to Leah25Brooke2's response:
Thanks. Today she was just nice as could be! It made me mad all over again. I am going to do something about it, I just don't know what yet. I mean, they really can't fire me unless I break policy and I certainly don't do that. If they fire me because I make waves....that would be bad on them because I'm pregnant! I don't know. I guess I will just have to figure out the right person to talk to. Today was my Friday though so I am going to enjoy my days off to the fullest! I won't have to deal with her again until Monday either, so that is a very good thing!

Leah25Brooke2 replied to kittykatjenn's response:
Hows everything going KittyKat? How are you feeling? How is everything at work?
Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC 2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

mrs62610 responded:
That totally sucks! I don't cry at everything but when I do get going I can't stop. Monday I was pissed at my MIL and I was just mad until I hurt my finger (that was already sore from ripping my nail way down last week) and then I lost it!! I was (alone at work and took my emotions out on my trash can LOL! I kicked it and just started bawling! I continued to be weepy all day! I hate it because once I cry, you can tell it on my face for the rest of the day.

I hope this week is going better for you!
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. Not finding out the sex before hand! EDD 10/18/13

Hey Leah....I'm feeling pretty good. My nausea has come back slightly, but that is ok. Work is ok I suppose. I think some things are finally getting looked at so hopefully it will get better!

How are things with you?

kittykatjenn replied to mrs62610's response:
Yea.....I have kinda kicked a few roll chairs around lately! If I start crying I just don't stop. I get more mad because I'm crying and it is a cycle! And yea...you can tell with me big time! I'm Irish so if my face gets red it is all over with!

I'm doing great! Gettin big! I hope everything at work does get better!!

How are you doing KittyKat?
Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

Hey Leah, I'm doing great! I had an appointment yesterday. I finally heard the heartbeat. It was mid 150's so my doc said he couldn't guess either way. All is great though!

mrs62610 replied to kittykatjenn's response:
Glad you got to hear the heartbeat!! It's so cool isn't it?! It's good that everything's going well!
Me-25 DH-38 Expecting our 1st! After 21 months and different medicine combos and IUI's, we conceived with our 1st IVF cycle. Not finding out the sex before hand! EDD 10/18/13

Good! I'm so glad! That's wonderful!
Me(26) DH(29) DD (4) TTC2 16 mos. 5 rounds of clomid - unsuccessful. Natural BFP - EDD 8/7/13 - It's a GIRL!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Taryn (22). I met my DH (29) in 2006 and we were married 12/8/2007. I have PCOS and DH has MFIF issues. It took three rounds of IUI's a...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.